~ Cha(n)pter Seven ~

Chan wakes up to the feeling of soft breathing on his neck. Blinking back sleep, he goes to rub his eyes only to find his left arm trapped under Woojin's frame. 

Chan's cheeks immediately flushed as he buried his face in Woojin's shoulder. 

The latter began to wake up, slightly disorientated as he lifts his body into a sitting position against the bedpost. Chan whined at the loss of body heat, repeating Woojin's previous actions before cuddling back up against the older's chest. 

Woojin chuckled at the younger's sleepy antics. 

"Are you ever not tired?" Woojin asked the younger, finding his hand softly running through Chan's slightly disheveled hair.  

Chan shakes his head against Woojin's chest.

"You should really get some sleep, baby." Woojin said brushing Chan's hair out of his face when he looks up at him. 

Chan's breath hitched at the pet name. 

"You can't just say that!" Chan said hitting Woojin's chest. 

"Why not, baby?" Woojin replied with a smirk. 

Chan groaned, rising to his feet. 

"It's too early for this." Chan said, "I need some coffee."

Woojin got up as well, following Chan as he padded to the kitchen. 

Woojin got out two mugs, handing them to Chan, who was starting up the coffee machine. 

After Chan had retrieved the mugs from him, Woojin walked over to the cupboard to find the mini coffee creamers. He grabbed three and handed them to Chan, who was now setting the two steaming mugs on the coffee table by the TV. 

"Woojin, I don't want any creamer." Chan said, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. 

"I know they're all for my drink." Woojin said, holding the creamers out to Chan again.

Chan rolled his eyes, taking them into the palm of his hand. 

Woojin waddled into the kitchen yet again to get a spoon to stir the warm beverage. 

"Why don't you just buy normal coffee creamer?" Chan questioned upon his return, opening the last mini cup and pouring it into the sugary coffee. 

"What do you mean?" Woojin asked plopping down next to Chan on the same loveseat as last night. 

Chan took a small sip of his coffee, wincing as the scalding beverage burned the roof of his mouth. 

"You know they come in 16 ounce containers, right? Why do you buy the tiny cups?" Chan questioned, pulling his knees up to his chest. 

"Because they're cute, okay." Woojin said with a pout, very adamant that the cups are a better choice than the more convenient option. 

Chan smiled brightly at the adorable boy before him. 

"Good morning mom and dad." Jisung said, as he walked into the room.

Chan and Woojin looked at each other before turning their attention back the speaker. 

"You mean us?" Chan questioned, pointing his finger at both him and Woojin. 

"Yeah, don't try and tell me that you two aren't the parents of our friend group."

"You guys do act like parents to be honest." Minho said, seemingly appearing out of nowhere, wrapping his arms around Jisung's waist, pulling him into a back hug whilst softly kissing his neck. A small giggle escaped the younger's lips as he placed his hands on top of Minho's, gently tracing shapes into the taller's soft skin.