~ Cha(n)pter Twenty Four ~

As Woojin stormed down the hallway, he realized that he had no idea where he was going. There were many rooms that held detention on campus. Woojin figured he should just go to his study hall and ask the supervisor if there was a Jeongsuk Choi on the roster and if they knew of her whereabouts.

Chan followed close behind Woojin, feeling his mouth go dry as he thought about the endless possibilities of what had happened to his notebook.

What if Jeongsuk had read it? What if she had damaged it in some way? What if she pawned it off to some third party?  Endless thoughts bombarded Chan, distracting him from the real world. He totally would have walked right into the wall in front of him if Woojin hadn't grasped his shoulders, turning his body to face the right direction.

"Be careful, bub. I don't want you to injure yourself." Woojin said, letting one of his hands drop from Chan's shoulder, allowing the other to slide down to rest on his back. 

Chan nodded in response, jerking his head into his chest.

"Chan you okay?" Woojin asked worriedly, noticing how Chan's eyes were flitting around the hallway. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just need that notebook. It has some very... personal stuff in there." Chan answered.

Woojin nodded in understanding.

"Don't worry, we'll find it." Woojin said, opening the door to the study hall for Chan.

Chan walked through, immediately catching sight of Jeongsuk sitting on her phone a few tables away. 

"Woojin, she's right there." Chan said, gesturing over to where Jeongsuk was seated.

Woojin was fuming. She was supposed to be in detention right now. Not sitting in study hall acting as if nothing ever happened.

Woojin walked over to the study hall supervisor, standing at her desk until she looked up from her computer.

"Ah Woojin, you're late." She said with a frown.

"I have a reason for that Mrs. Kang. You know that I'm Professor Jinyoung's TA in the block before study hall right?" Woojin said.

"Yes, I'm aware." She said, closing her laptop.

"Well, one of his students was being disruptive in class, that student being Jeongsuk Choi, and was given a detention slip. As you can see, she is not in detention as of right now. She is sitting over there." 

"I see." Mrs. Kang said, standing up to give Jeongsuk a talking to.

"Before you send her off Mrs. Kang, can I talk to her? I have reasons to believe that she stole something important from my friend." Woojin said, gesturing to Chan. He really wanted to refer to Chan as his boyfriend, but he figured that would wake him sound biased. Plus, he wasn't sure if Chan was okay with being publicly out, seeing as he wanted to wait for his big confession to announce that the two are official.

"I'll come with you. I feel like if there's an authoritarian figure present, she'll feel more inclined to give back what she stole." Mrs. Kang said, pushing her chair in.

Mrs. Kang then began stalking over to the table Jeongsuk was sitting at, Woojin and Chan following right behind him.

Woojin rested his hand on the table in front of Jeongsuk, causing her to look up from her phone.

"Oh, so you've finally come to apologize for not noticing how beautiful I am?" Jeongsuk asked, flipping her hair as she set her phone down on the table with a manicured hand.

"Why is he here?" Jeongsuk asked disgustedly, catching sight of Chan hovering behind Woojin.

"He's here for his notebook." Woojin said, fixing Jeongsuk with a cold stare.