~ Cha(n)pter Seventeen ~

Hyunjin, Minho, and Jisung went back into the apartment to help the rest of the boys clean up. 

When then stepped inside, they were greeted by Woojin, who was wiping down the front table. 

"Hey guys, can you help with clean up? Felix and Changbin are working on cleaning the bathroom, Seungmin is picking up discarded solo cups, Chan is mopping the kitchen and Jeongin is vacuuming." He shouted over the roar of the vacuum.

"Sure! What else is there to do?" Hyunjin shouted back.

"The study still needs to be cleaned since Felix and Changbin left the door open. Also the living room needs to be cleaned. Everything else should be good." Woojin answered.

"We'll clean the living room." Minho volunteered.

"But that's the dirtiest room!" Jisung whined. 

"We're two people." Minho answered, "We'll get it done in no time flat if we work productively." 

"The word 'productive' is not in my vocabulary." Jisung grumbled.

"We been knew, sis." Felix shouted from the bathroom down the hall.

"Hey, no one asked you!" Jisung shouted back.

Felix's booming laughter echoed off the walls of the house as Jisung trudged into the living room with Minho by his side. 

"I guess I'll clean the study then." Hyunjin said, making his way over to the study.

Jeongin ran into the room, pushing the vacuum in front of him and began vacuuming the dining room like a madman. 

"Jeongin, no!" Chan shouted, emerging from the hallway that Jeongin had come from.

"That's not how you vacuum! Who raised you, you wild child?" Chan shouted, pausing to catch his breath, resting his hands on his knees as he hunched over.

"You can't stop me! I have all the power!" Jeongin shouted, already dashing into the living room with the vacuum.

Woojin watched all this from the sidelines, mouth agape as he held the wet rag in his right hand.

"Note to self: Never let Jeongin drink again." Chan muttered under his breath.

"When did he drink? I was so sure that he didn't drink a drop." Woojin asked, shaking his head in an attempt to clear his head.

"When we were singing that duet. What song was it?" Chan muttered to himself. 

"Oh!" He exclaimed, looking up with a bright smile. "It was beautiful feeling." 

"I knew I shouldn't have left Minho in charge of Jeongin." Woojin said.

"Why did you think that was a good idea?" Chan asked, looking at Woojin incredulously. 

"I wasn't thinking straight at the time." Woojin muttered, training his eyes on the ground.

"Do you ever?" Chan joked, grinning at Woojin teasingly.

"You got me there." Woojin said with a laugh.

Chan laughed along with him, wheezing as he almost tripped over a chair that Jeongin had knocked over while he was vacuuming. 

Woojin reached out to steady Chan, but ended up tripping over the chair himself. Chan laughed as he looked down at the older.

Woojin groaned as he felt a dull throbbing at the back of his head. He slowly sat up, raising his hand to gingerly touch the back of his head. 

"Oh shit, are you okay?" Chan asked, his laughter abruptly coming to a stop as concern washed over his features, replacing the blissful smile that was plastered on his face a few seconds ago.