~ Cha(n)pter Twenty Seven ~

Second period was over pretty quick, as expected since Chan only caught the tail end of it.

The clock struck 9:30 and all the students around him started to pack up their stuff, rushing towards the door once they collected all their belongings. 

Chan sighed, putting his half finished packet into his backpack, throwing on his backpack as he made his way over to the door. 

When he got outside, he started walking over to Jisung, Minho, and Hyunjin's study hall. 

Chan had a free period during this time, but he used that time to hang out with his three friends. The supervisor didn't really care if Chan was there or not, as long as he wasn't disrupting the people who were actually working, which was a very small percent. 

Chan opened the door to the study hall room, which was small for college standards. Basically it was a regular classroom as opposed to a lecture hall.

"Hey, guys!" Chan shouted quietly, waving at the three boys already seated at the back table.

Chan noticed that they were all gathered by Hyunjin's phone.

"Who ya texting?" Chan asked, peering over Hyunjin's shoulder as he typed. 

"Remember Eunjung?" Hyunjin asked, not looking up from his screen.

"The confused one?" Chan replied, trying to remember who she was.

"Yeah, the one you dragged out of Woojin's apartment." Jisung said, throwing his feet up onto the table.

"Yikes." Chan said, looking down guiltily.

Hyunjin put down his phone for the time being, turning to face the group.

"So what's the tea?" Minho asked, taking a sip from his 75¢ soda fron the vending machine across the hall.

Once he set the can on the table, Jisung immediately picked it up, chugging the rest of the mountain dew. 

"Ji, I was gonna drink that!" Minho whined, as Jisung leaned back in his chair, shooting the empty can into the trash bin a few feet away.

"I'll buy you a new one after class." Jisung promised his boyfriend, ruffling the pouting boy's hair.

"You owe me two! You said the same thing a few weeks ago when you drank my cherry coke!" Minho protested, calling Jisung out.

"I was hoping you'd forget about that." Jisung mumbled.

"Why do I love you? All you do is take my food and drinks." Minho said, rolling his eyes at the boy. "I can't remember the last time I had a bag of doritos to myself without you helping yourself to at least half the bag."

"Hey, it's not my fault that you always buy my favorite flavor." Jisung protested.

"It was my favorite first! I'm older than you!" Minho shouted.

"Bold of you to assume that I wasn't eating doritos in the womb." Jisung said, staring levelly at Minho.

"Oh my god you guys, stop bickering like an old, married couple. I've got some scalding tea and it's burning my hands so I need to spill it immediately." Hyunjin exclaimed, slamming his hands on the table.

"Weird analogy but go off I guess." Chan comments.

"As I was saying, Eunjung texted me, giving us an update on the hyeonjungwoo situation." Hyunjin started.

"Jungwoo? Oh my god, he's my favorite NCT member!" Jisung exclaimed, clapping his hands with the biggest smile on his face.

"That's not what he meant, babe." Minho said, hugging the hyperactive boy to keep him in his seat.