Chapter 1: How I realized that I like him.

Please don't let this test turn out positive. I don't know what I'll do if I had a baby. The boy that I'm with is Justin. He wants a baby but I don't. Let me tell you how it all began.

"Lindsey's P.O.V"

I'm getting ready to go out to the club. I have on cheetah print MC Hammer pants, black shirt, jean jacket, and black converses on. I began to put on my lipstick when my bestfriend Ashley honked her car horn. I ran downstairs and out to the car before my mom saw me.

Ashley: Damn bitch how you doin?!?

Lindsey: I'm doin good and if my hoeish bestfriend call me a bitch one more time I'ma beat ha ass.

Ashley: Chill. Anyways i invited my boyfriend Jay to meet us at the club.
Lindsey: And your point is exactly.
Ashley: He invited his friend.
Lindsey: Which one?!?
Ashley: Justin.
Lindsey: Yah'll doin this on purpose. You and Jay both know that Justin got feelings fo me.
Ashley: You're right just give him a chance please.
Lindsey: Fine.

"Justin's P.O.V"

My home boy Jay just picked me up from my house. I'm in the car jammin to my music when I stopped and said....

Justin: Yo Jay where we goin?!?
Jay: Da club.
Justin: Without Ashley. Damn she gone whoop yo ass when she find out.
Jay: No she not cause we meetin ha and ha friend ummm Lindsey there.
Justin: Fo real you know I got a crush on lil mama.
Jay: I know. Me and my girl tryin to hook you up with Lindsey but what I was told was that Lindsey don't trust niggas no mo.
Justin: Why?!?
Jay: Ha ex ummm sexually and physically abused her daily. So that means you have to work yo way into gettin ha love.
Justin: I know that I might sound like a lil bitch fo what I'm about to say but ion wanna fuck and duck I wanna get to know lil mama.
Jay: Ayee dat depends on how you let tonight go. All I got to say is I feel like my girl and yo soon to be girl gonna end up wasted.
Justin: Well they're their own person and shit they just a year younger den us so they are going to be wild.

By the time we got there the girls where waiting for us by the bouncers. Shit my homeboy gave his girl a hug and a kiss while I just walked into the club.

"Ashley's P.O.V"

Lindsey and Justin walked right pass each other without sayin HI I looked at Jay amd said.....

Ashley: Bae their not going to do anything together.
Jay: Look ma we done did our part it time fo them to grow the fuck up and do them.
Ashley: Can you atleast talk to Justin while I talk to Lindsey.
Jay: No. Were going to stay away from them tonight. They're grown they'll find out sooner then later that they like each other.

"Lindsey's P.O.V"

I'm siting down in V.I.P with Justin while Ashley and Jay started dancing. I felt very weird cause I haven't danced or like had a good converstion with a guy for a long time. When a female came up to Justin and asked if he wanted to dance he said yeah and left. Little did I know that when I saw him dancing with another female I realized that I was jealous and that I had feelings for him. I got up and walked over to Justin and the girl and said.....

Lindsey: Excuse me but ummm Justin can I talk to you.
Justin: Yeah.
Female: No.
Justin: Bitch you don't own me and I ain't tied down so if another female ask can she talk to me I'ma say hell yeah. Let's go Lindsey.

Justin grabbed my hand and walked us back over to V.I.P. We sat down and I began to blush but I turned my head so he wouldn't notice.

Justin: Lindsey I know that your blushin.
Lindsey: No i'm not.
Justin: Let me see your face.
Lindsey: No.
Justin: Fine. I'll just go back to dancing with other females.

I turned around and kissed Justin. Justin kissed back but then he stood up,let go of my hand, and looked at me.

Justin: Did you just kiss me?!?
Lindsey: Yea.
Justin: Wait, Lindsey you like me don't you.
Lindsey: Yea a lil.
Justin: Ummm do you wanna dance.
Linsey: I would love to.

Me an Justin rejoined hands and made our way to the dance floor.