Mutant AU |4| War Flashbacks

Start from the beginning

"Ethereal." Taehyung said as Darling dropped from the vents, scaring the soldier.

"What's up?" She asked as she noticed Taehyung's distress.

"I need a level 6 clearance." He said in distress as Darling nodded.

"Give me a lift?" She asked as Taehyung nodded as he crouched in front of her, his arms wrapped around both her thighs as he used his legs to lift himself up and Darling as his arms were secured around her thighs. Darling grabbed the vent opening and lifted herself up as Taehyung let go of her.

"Who are you?" The soldier asked. Taehyung looked at the man with a smirk.

"Oh ya know... BTS, nothing special."

«────── « ⋅♥♠♣♦⋅ » ──────»

Darling stared through the vent as she saw men walk and talk. Her hands gracefully moved as navy blue and red colors danced through the slits of the vents into the room, it cover the ceiling as it conceals itself to match the color to the ceiling.

She drops to the floor, using her powers to conceal her footsteps. She tries to weave her way around the men, trying not to bump into them or touch them. She's invisible to them, but it doesn't mean they can't hear her.

She uses her powers and cascades it over her eyes, she looks around, the room now navy blue as she searches for a card that is covered in red.

"C'mon, C'mon." She said in her head as her eyes quickly searched for a card from any of them. She sees red in the corner of her eye as she looks and sees a card.

"How to get it?" She used her hand again to retrieve her vision back to normal as she stared at the person who held the card in their pocket. They start to get up and make their way to the door.

"That's too easy." She followed the soldier as he opened the door, her powers that were resided on the ceiling followed her as she followed closely behind the man as she passed her through the door. Her hands move elegantly as the recieve the card from the pocket. The soldier stops as Darling's heart starts to quicken, she stops her actions as she slowly moved to the side. The soldier looked confused as he walked away.

Darling placed her finger on the ear piece in her ear.

"Taehyung, I'm pretty sure that your have clarification. You don't need to steal another man's card."

"You didn't get a card did you. He said as Darling rolled her eyes.

"I tried, there was an attempt." She said as she found another vent and floated up to it.

"I think I got it from here. Go back to Defiance." Taehyung said.

"Are you sure?" Darling said unsure.

"Yeah I got it from here." Darling was hesitant, but left the building heading back to the jet.

«────── « ⋅♥♠♣♦⋅ » ──────»

"You got this Tae. You can do it." He said to himself as he entered Titanium's "lair".

"I have been calling you this entire time. Where have you been?!" He yelled as a piece of metal flew past Taehyung's head. Taehyung jumped in fear as he looked at an enraged Min Yoongi.