Seventeen

"What exactly are the duties of the King?" Draco swam beside Severus a week later, Phoenix in his arms. "I mean, why does the coronation correspond with the equinox and the birth of the siren children?"

"Well, the King blesses the siren children on the equinox, as well as the queen-you-ensuring them longevity and good health." Severus held his granddaughter in his arms just as Draco held Phoenix. "As for regular day to day duties, that isn't something I can answer. Every king is different."

"Oh." Draco mumbled as Fred swam up to him to whisper something in his ear. He glanced at him. "Harry wants me where?"

"Well..not so much Harry as Luna. She saw something." Fred scratched his neck. 

Draco nodded and looked at Severus. "Can you bring Madison?" Severus smiled and nodded and they both set off for the throne room. 

Once there, they found the room empty. Then Harry's soft singing began and he swam out carrying a gift followed by many other sirens and merfolk doing the same. Each one sat their gift at the queen's flipper.

Draco stared, some were coronation gifts, some were for the babies. Then he looked around. "Where's Luna?" The bubbly blonde was missing from the party.

"Right here." Her soft and light voice came from behind them. Draco turned. He gasped, beside her was his mother.

Narcissa smiled. "So Luna found me. And something else." She whistled and a siren carrying a man who was once thought dead swam forward, his chest rising and falling with each breath of water taken. Severus gasped as Harry froze.

Was it really?

Was it really James?

Hey guys, sorry I made you wait, and sorry this is so short I wanted to get this out for you and I have an idea for the next chapter but it cant work without a filler. I want to thank Toast10101 for unintentionally giving me the ideas to end this chapter. Next chapter will hopefully be out soon.