Thirteen

Y'all are gonna love me.

---

Draco woke up for the first time since his inheritance in no pain, in fact, he was on some kind of mating high, a euphoria. He was content, until he realized that Harry wasn't beside him.

"Harry?" He looked around, eyes widening. The bed beside him was still warm, was that from him or harry? "Harry?"

"Right here." Harry changed forms as he stepped into the room, he had only gone for a quick swim. "You slept most of the day, I needed to swim." He explained, shaking his head like a dog, something he picked up from Sirius. "Also Sehiem needed me and I was naked. At least with a tail my bottom half is covered, I think."

Draco laughed. "Sorry I panicked." He stretched his wings, hyperaware of the fact that while he slept they changed to fit Harry and not his bloodline. Harry, as oblivious as he gets sometimes, noticed too.

"What happened to your wings?" Harry sat on the bed and marveled at the grey scaled wings on his mate's back. He then became aware that he was sitting in an ocean of feathers.

"Well, um, they changed so that I wouldn't get dragged down in water." Draco murmured. He opened them, they were webbed, like between the fingers of a siren, and scaled. Their scales were light grey, and each one reflected the outline of a feather. "I can probably breathe underwater too now. It's how submissive veelas adapt to their mates." He smiled slightly.

"Harry!" Fred's familiar voice reached them and they had just enough time to cover themselves with a blanket when Fred came tumbling into the room through the wall, eyes wide. "You can make me alive again, I forget the word for it but you can make me alive again. I heard two mermen talking about it. I could see George again. Harry please?"

"Isn't it reincarnation?" Draco muttered to himself as Harry's jaw dropped. "There's a catch somewhere." The veela looked up at Harry. "There's always a catch beneficial to your kind. Or maybe not. Maybe some random person just dies where they stand, Harry ask Sehiem first."

"I already did." Fred shook his head. "There is a catch, I just have to serve you like Hermione and Luna. But if it means I can see George again, fuck I'll do it." He had tears in his eyes.

"Then it's just Cerizum?" Fred nodded. "Alright then. Are you sure?"

"Be alive again, see my brother, live for a long time, be by my best friend's side for my whole life, yeah I'm sure." Fred laughed softly. Harry's lips twitched as he repeated the spell he used on Hermione and Luna. Green light flashed through the room, temporarily blinding Harry and Draco. It faded and Fred lay on the ground, breathing and solid. And unconscious. Harry threw on pants and knelt down beside the older man.

"Fred?" Harry tried, watching the male's eyes open.

"Yeah? Did it work Mas- bloody hell." Fred sat up, scratching his head. "I can't call you by just your first name anymore huh? I physically can't."

"No, and I don't know if I can do anything about it." Harry scratched his neck. Fred nodded. "Now, if you want to see your brother, I'll take you to your joke shop now, which you can unfortunately no longer help run..." Harry trailed off . Fred shrugged it off.

"Lets just go see my brother."

---

They apparated to the outside of the twins' home shop and George caught sight of them immediately. He didn't see Fred at first though. Just Harry and Draco since Fred was hidden behind Draco's wings to surprise George.

The twin inside the shop quickly rushed them in. "What in Merlin's name are you doing out in the open Harry? Dumbledore has issued a search for you and Malfoy saying you're in a league with Voldermort."

Draco showed him the scars on his ankles from the harpoon that was fading slowly. "Yeah, we know. But this is more a visit and a well, early Christmas gift."

"What do you mean?" George crossed his arms.

"Harry's a siren." Draco started and stepped out of the way of Fred. "Sirens can bring back the dead."

George started to cry as he ran forward and hugged Fred, taking in his scent and warmth, making sure it really was him. Fred hugged back, starting to cry as well.

"Well isn't this touching. I might cry." A sneer came from the door. Harry recognized Dumbledore's voice.

"Sorry George, this is for everyone's safety." He said quickly, pronouncing Cerizum clearly, tying George to him so Dumbledore couldn't curse the twin. He pushed Draco behind him when he turned to face his enemy, teeth sharp. George are there any pools in here?" He asked quietly so the old man wouldn't hear.

"In the back." George replied as Harry pushed Draco to Fred.

"Fred, get Draco back to Mum. George, distract Dumbledick." Harry waited until Fred had restrained a squirming Draco and started taking him out the back before dashing into a back room, finding a kiddie pool of water. "It'll do." He grumbled, waving his hand across the surface and making all the water roll out in a ball. It followed him out, leaving a wet trail.

"Traitor." Dumbledore spat at George when Harry got out to the front room.

"Fuck off." George growled, unable to deflect a imperio curse. His eyes widened, thinking he was going to die.

Dumbledore smirked. "Now, come here boy."

"George, stay." The power in Harry's voice was unmistakable. George felt the curse fall off him and he stared Dumbledore down. Harry smirked as Dumbledore realized that unforgivable curses won't work. "You can't use a weak spell on a siren's slave, especially not a willing one."

Dumbledore turned and fled. Harry grabbed George and apparated them into the lake, right beside where Draco, Fred and Luna were swimming. The veela was the only one without a tail but that didn't stop him from using his wings to propel himself at Harry.