Twelve

Smut smutty smut smut. I do like writing smut because it's something entirely different from the normal but this chapter will have smut in it. I'll mark when okay?

~•~•~•~

Draco woke up, hot and surrounded in loose feathers a day later. He immediately knew what was happening, his mother went through it every four months. He sighed and just tried to make himself comfortable without waking up Harry but, due to his sensitive nose, he was already awake.

"Draco?" He murmured softly, his eyes telling the man nonverbally not to lie. "Tell me what's going on. Why are there feathers everywhere and why do you smell the way you do?"

Draco lowered his head as Harry sat up. He moved off the siren's lap and curled his legs underneath himself, glad they are finally healed. "Veelas have a, well mother called it a, mating week every four months after they come into their inheritance if they're submissive. It's a little like a woman's menstrual cycle for lack of a better comparison. But it isn't. The reason I'm losing feathers is because my wings are preparing themselves for just in case we were to mate, since you're a different species than me. It's an adaptation."

Harry blinked. "And the smell?" He asked quietly.

"Unconscious trick to try and help with mating. I'm sorry I can control it about as much as you control your Siren's Pull." Draco looked down at his hands in his lap.

"Not at all." Harry supplied. He could already tell the effects of the smell on him.

Draco nodded. "The only way to stop it is either for me to become pregnant, or the week to be over. It gets stronger as the week progresses and mating without impregnating me will only dull it for about a day." He was fidgeting with his hands. He murmured something quietly not think Harry would hear. "I do want to mate with you but," his voice rose to a normal level. "I'll just stay in here for the week though so you don't ha-" he was cut off by a kiss.

"Draco, you said you would still feel pain until we were properly mated. Losing feathers probably doesn't feel too good. Having to breathe stale air since you're the only one who can't breathe underwater yet probably sucks." The care in Harry's voice and eyes made Draco's heart skip a beat. "And," three fingers slipped under Draco's chin and Harry kissed him softly, teasingly, "I want to mate with you too."

((Smutty smut smut warning yes I weird))

A light ignited in Draco's eyes and he kissed Harry a little roughly, a little sloppily, but Harry seemed to know what he was doing as he took lead and poked his tongue into Draco's mouth. He pulled the boy into his lap, grinding his groin up against him suddenly and pulling a groan from the blond that Harry simply swallowed.

Draco pulled from the kiss needing air. He hadn't gone into it with much so it was understandable. Harry's nimble fingers were already working the buttons on his shirt off as he started kissing around his neck and shoulders. Draco shivered, head rolling to the side to give him more access. Sharp teeth dragged over pale flesh, not once leaving a mark. Finally he slipped Draco's shirt off his shoulders and away from his body.

A surprised moan left Draco at the first hickey.

Harry smirked, eyes having lightened to a sea green in his arousal. It was a normal characteristic of sirens, for their eyes to change colors. "You're very sensitive."

"I'm in something similar to an animal's hEat." Draco's voice cracked when Harry sneakily grinded against him again. "Bloody hell, please just get on with it!" He couldn't stand teasing. But Harry wanted to tease.

Harry ghosted his fingers down Draco's toned stomach, laying him on his back before he pulled his own shirt off. Draco was mesmerized suddenly.

While they had slept the siren's markings had crept to his chest, lacing with the scars that were only visible when his human form was present. It created a spectacle that only Draco will ever witness. It causes a smirk to pull at his lips. A smirk that was quickly replaced as Harry bent down and ran the top of his tongue down Draco's stomach as he slipped the veela's pants and boxers off, letting his erection free.

Taking it in one warm hand, Harry ran his tongue up the length of Draco's cock, pulling a loud moan from the male above him as a hand flew to his hair, pulling slightly. Harry took the head in his mouth, moving down slowly until Draco's hips bucked.

That went for awhile, Harry swirling his tongue around Draco's erection and bobbing his head, teasingly bringing him to the edge before pulling off with a barely audible pop. The man above him whimpered and the siren smirked, moving his head lower and pressing the top of his tongue to Draco's hole before pulling back.

"Draco?" He murmured as the veela turned red.

"S-Submissives naturally self lubricate, mainly if they're male." Draco answered before Harry could even ask.

Harry smirked, slipping one finger into Draco to stretch him, no need to find lube then. The blond gasped, grasping at Harry's biceps as the raven slowly pumped the finger before adding a second, causing sharp nails to make themselves known at the pain. Once Draco was used to the two Harry slid a third in and accidentally brushed Draco's prostate, causing a moan to erupt from the male. The siren's smirk grew as he found that spot again before pulling his fingers out.

Draco whined before he felt the head of Harry's dick prod his entrance and slip in, creating waves of pain. His face scrunched and his breathing caught. "F-Fuck." He managed but already pain was giving way to slight pleasure as Harry slid in further before he was in to the hilt. His hands moved from Harry's biceps to his back as he waited to adjust to the size of his mate.

He used dildos and other "toys" before but this was something entirely new to him. A good new. He gave the go ahead and even on the first thrust he felt pleasure he never had before. He moaned loudly. It was to slow. "Faster, please." He looked up at Harry and the siren complied, speeding his thrusts and sometimes even how hard he thrusted, getting louder moans from the man before him as nails raked down his back, breaking skin.

Pretty soon Draco cummed the first time, painting their chests off white.Harry didn't let up however, bringing them both to their climax soon after. "Where?" Harry grunted.

"I-Inside!" Draco's voice cracked into a moan. "I-I want your c-children."

Soon after he came a second time and Harry followed, Draco's ass milking his dick as he pulled out.

((Smut over))

They were both sweaty and Harry had blood trickling down his already healing scratches on his back. They were deep enough to add to the scars already on him. Draco curled on his side, exhausted and messy. Harry chuckled and grabbed one of the many sheets, ripping it into pieces before wetting the pieces and using the clean ones that were closer to the head of the bed to clean them up.

"I love you." He whispered, crawling into bed beside the already sleeping veela.