"I still am your master. You signed the contract." He reminded me. A dangerous gleam in his eyes.

Rolling my eyes at his stupid reminder, I still refused.

Having failed in ordering me, he went for another try, this time begging. "Please." He even went to the extent of pouting his lips as he went on to blink his alluring eyes at me.

Gosh, why does he have to look like this? Stop fluttering my heart, you jerk. The kiss from my dream surfaced and hit me like a ton of bricks.

My inner self was in a poodle.

I could feel my face burning up at the very thought of it.

When I didn't say anything, Jayden's eyes narrowed on me slightly. In an impulse, i drew the curtains back and placed my hand over my heart. "Calm down, calm down."

I lightly slapped my cheeks as I forced myself to think about other things, anything or anyone but Jayden.

As if it was auto linked, my mind flashed with images of the brutal murder and scenes of the latest documentary I watched.

A shudder went down my spine, no longer feeling nervous or fuzzy but scared and regretful.

When I was sure I had got hold of myself and controlled my overflowing emotions, I withdrew the curtains back and saw a confused looking Jayden.

His stare speaking for him. His curiosity written all over his face.

"I am opening the window." I decided to give into him and hear him out, whatever he have to say so that I could get back to bed sooner and wouldn't be haunted with the what ifs.

If only I knew somehow, I would regret opening the window for him only a few minutes later.

Unlocking the window, i took a step back as Jayden opened it and jumped into my room without any hesitation.

Of course, this was like his hobby, get into my room from the window whenever he felt like it.

I crossed my arms over my chest trying to appear unaffected by his presence and by the fact that he was in muscle tank top, basket ball shorts and barefooted.  His hair messy as if he was straight outta bed.

Running a hand over his hair, Jayden's eyes trailed to my bed. Not giving it much attention, I asked. "Talk."

"What?" Jayden had a lost look on his face.

Quirking an eyebrow his way, I contemplated mentally whether to punch him and sent him flying out my window or upper cut him and sent him flying through the ceiling.

Both the thoughts sounded appealing and tempting.

"I am sleepy." Jayden blurted out randomly, releasing a yawn to prove his statement.

Before I could even utter a word, Jayden turned away from me and made his way towards my bed.

I was dumbstruck when I saw him getting comfortable on my bed. He released another  yawn as he got cozy on my bed, he drape my covers over himself and slept.

"What the..."

"Can you switch the lights off?" He asked cracking an eye open. Before giving me a chance to respond, he thanked me. "Thank you." He yawned again and got comfortable on my bed.

When I got over my shock, I marched towards my bed and pulled the covers away from his bed.

"What are you doing?" He asked sleepily, trying to get the covers back from me.

"What are you doing? This is my bed." I whisper yelled at him.

He pulled himself in a sitting position and crossed his legs. "I never said it was mine." He retorted despite his sleepy state.