Chapter 23

"What are you talking about?"

I move over to see what she's gushing about and I see pictures of William and I sleeping on the couch.

My head rests comfortably on his shoulder while his head is supported by the couch.

"You guys look so cute in these pictures!" Lexi whispers.

"Whatever," I brush it off and move towards the kitchen to get some water.

"You can't deny the truth Liv!" I hear Lex call out from behind me, followed by the sound of footsteps.

"Okay so what happened with Jake today? I thought you were starting to like him." Lex asks, switching off her phone. She plops her elbows on to the kitchen counter and places her head between her hands.

"I got to see his true colors before the like train could move from the station."

"Wow. Was he a player?" Lex guesses.

"Yup. Flirted with two girls on our date." I say, chugging some water.

"Seriously? What a jerk!" Lex exclaims.

"And above all that he assumed that we were dating and tried to kiss me, even when I refused!" I narrate the events to her.

"Asshole. Are you alright?" She asks concerned.

"Yup. I told him off but then William came and saved me from having to kiss that jerk face."

"Aww. He's so nice." Lex gushes.

"Not this again." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Did you find it?" She asks.

"Find what?"

"Your brain." She says with a straight face, then bursts out laughing.

"Rose are red, violets are blue. I have five fingers and the middle one's for you." I say smiling at her.

"If I had a dollar for every time you said something smart, I'd be broke." She roasts.

"Am I getting smart with you? How would you know?" I move forward in my seat to look her in the eye.

"Is that your neck? Or did you just throw up?" She smirks.

"You're so fat, that your double chin has a double chin."

"You're so stupid, you'd trip over a cordless phone."

"Keep talking. Someday you'll say something intelligent." I smile at her.

"You're ugly." She says running out of insults.

"I would insult you back but I wouldn't do well as nature did." I smirk.

"Ugh, I hate you." She says annoyed.

"Join the fan club."

"Do you have a comeback for everything?" She chuckles.

"Yup." I grin.

"How did we start roasting each other though?" Lex asks.

"No clue. Probably because of your stupidness. Or was it your ugliness?" I say shrugging.

"Olivia Ella Brown!" She says slamming her hand lightly on the counter.

"Yikes, not the whole name. You know I don't like my middle name." I cringe.

"Girl, at least yours is better than mine."

"True Honey." I tease her with her middle name.

Yup. It's Honey.

"I don't understand why they decided on Honey! Like do I look like a sticky yellow substance to you?" She exclaims.

I look over her from head to toe, "Hmm, I guess you do."

"Liv!" She exclaims again.

"Okay fine it's wierd. But at least yours isn't named after your long distant aunt." I explain.

Ella is a long long distant aunt of mine who lives God knows where. I've seen her a total of two times. The first being when I had decided to grace this earth. The second was a couple years ago.

I loved my middle name before I met her. She was just so wierd. The moment she saw me she crushed me to death. Even more than Lex does and that's saying something!

She stayed at our house for a few days after mom and dad's anniversary because apparently she lives on the other side of the world. Needless to say, those couple days were horrible.

She was a small lady with braces and always had a stick to support her. Even though she was young, she couldn't walk without the stick. Also whenever she talked I'd get mouthfulls of saliva!

"Yeah, I remember her." Lexi says cringing.

"Olivia? Sorry I fell asleep. I'll get going now."

Thank you guys so much for reading! If you liked this chapter, please vote and comment

Double update since my exams are finally over!

So what did you guys think of this chapter?

Anyways that's all so I'll see y'all on Sunday!

~Sky