Chapter 29

This pillow is so comfy…

Suddenly I come to a realization that it's not a pillow. Pillows don't have bones.

I slowly open my eyes as they get adjusted to the light.

Yup. This isn't a pillow. It's a chest.

Oh no. Did I fall asleep on Will? Gosh that's embarrassing.

I look up to see him sleeping peacefully. His hair is messy because of sleeping but it still looks good. The light falls over his hair making it look golden brown. I've never seen him from up this close before. He has light freckles which I didn't even know he had. His chest moves up and down rythmically.

A small flick of his chocolate brown hair falls over on his nose. It seems to tickle him because he moves it away. My gaze slowly shifts from his nose to his soft lips.

"Like what you see?"

I jump up and get off from the bed.

"God you scared me!" I say placing a hand on my chest.

"If I would've known you'd jump up like that, then I would've said something earlier." He chuckles.

"You mean….you mean you've been awake for the past few minutes?" I ask embarrassed.

"Yup." He chuckles again.

"Oh God I've never been more embarrassed." I cover up my face with both my hands.

"Hey it's alright Olivia. It's not the worst thing that could happen." Will assures.

"Yeah like what? Also, you do know you can call me Liv right?"

"Well Liv, this couldn't be more embarrassing than your parents walking in on you." He says giving emphasis on Liv.

"Seriously? That has happened to you?" I ask, feeling less embarrassed now.

"Oh nope. That was just an example." He shrugs.

"Great." I cover up my hands again and move into the bathroom to freshen up. I hear Will chuckling for a while before I hear the door opening and closing. He must've gone downstairs.

Well, that was a great start to my morning.

After I shower I decide to pick my clothes.

I decide on blue ripped jeans with a peach cropped hoodie and some classic vans.

I head downstairs and the smell of pancakes fills my nostrils.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Will flipping some pancakes exactly like the chefs in cooking shows!

"Where'd you learn to do that?" I ask, grabbing some utensils.

"I'm not really sure but I think it might be because I took a 2 year course in cooking." He shrugs.

"You're kidding." There's no way he took that course.

"Of course I am." He places a plate of chocolates chip pancakes in front of me.

"These look delicious!" I say amazed.

I take a bite and it's like I just entered the heaven of chocolate delight.

"Can you please be my personal chef from now on?" I ask.

"Sure. The price per meal would be 100."

"Deal."

We start chuckling after that.

"No but really if you wanna get a job, you should really reduce the amount per meal." I chuckle.

"Noted." He smiles.

"It's like everytime we hangout, I get to know very surprising things about out." I say thoughtfully.

"Really? Like what?" He says stuffing the last bite of pancakes in his mouth.

"Well you have a great voice, you're an amazing chef, oh and you have freckles!"

He chuckles.

"It's true!" I protest.

"Did you find out about the freckles today morning?" He asks.

The corner of his mouth lift up in the slightest bit when he says that. How did I even notice that?

"Yeah.." I reply, suddenly remembering today morning.

"Come on let's go, school's gonna start soon!" I say to avoid the topic and my embarrassment.

"School doesn't start for another hour Liv." He chuckles.

"Haven't you heard the saying, Early bird catches the worm? Now let's go!" I say and move out of the house.