Future

That night people danced and chanted and sang in celebration as the galra and the Altea clans didn't care for where they belonged, they all acted united.

It made lance smile watching. This is what he wanted, this is what he will gain with him and Lotors marriage. United clans not from fear of other clans but from their love, their bonds.

He sighed softly drinking water and had a roll of bread as he was starving still. But lance now wore a clean black shirt that was Lotors as it felt like it was protecting him, his wound lashes where cleaned finally and stitched as the shirt covered them.

"Mind if I join you?"

Lance looked up taking a bite of his roll as he saw Veronica with a plate and cup of water. He nodded and she sat next to him on the log near the fire.

"How are you doing?" Veronica asked gently as lance finished his roll and grabbed his plate that held fruit and some venison from a deer they hunted for tonight.

"Better, Nothing was infected yet, I'm free, this is the best I've felt in a while," Lance smiled at her as Veronica smiled back relieved. Lance was never dangerous to her, he was scared and homesick down there, now he looks like he actually is happy and belongs.

"So you and Lotor?" She hummed at him.

"Yep," he sipped his cup.

"How long have you two been together?" Veronica smiled wanting to know more about her new brother.

"I was fifteen when we met, we dated secretly until I was seventeen, he proposed to me last spring," lance said simply with a shrug.

"Secretly? Why? Everyone seems so happy and getting along," Veronica frowned confused.

"Before Lotor and I came out and made the alliance with the clans, it was his father that killed mine, the galra and alteans where ready for war, but then the empire attacked, had a common enemy, we used it to unite our people... kinda like this," Lance smiled softly looking at the people around him.

"I'm glad he's still alive, you deserve someone like it it seems," she nodded with a small smile back at him.

"It's funny how my life was crumbling when I thought he was dead, I did think of my future when I was in that room, a lot... how I was going to go home... how I was going to have to say goodbye to not just the love of my life but to my best friend, I lost everything," Lance gulped a little eating a strawberry.

"But it's not the case... so lancey lance will be having great se-" he stopped quickly as Veronica raised an eye brow. "S-snuggles, just a great nights rest and snuggles,"

She laughed shaking her head at him as Veronica looked up again as she saw Lotor looking at them softly, at least lance.

"I think you missed a little to much fiancé time," Veronica nodded getting up as she walked away passing Lotor with a smirk.

The tall leader walked over and sat next to lance with a sigh, Lotor wrapped his arm around his lover and pulled him close.

"I'm proud of you," Lotor rubbed his arm kissing his forehead.

"I am pretty great aren't I?" Lance laid his head against his shoulder.

"Did you hear of Allura?" He asked draping his legs across Lotors lap as they stayed there with each other watching their people.

"Yes, she considers me part of the family enough to have us as it's god parents," Lotor held him tighter with a smile, resting his chin on lances head.

"Wait really?!" Lance gasped up at him.

"You where unconscious but in the room," Lotor smiled softly looking at him.

"Maybe one day we'll return the favor," he hummed and lance blushed laying against him again. Lance looked at his new niece and nephew that played as Harper was showing them plant life.

"Yea, that'll be nice," lance whispered smiling at the thought of them having their own family, both of them fathers of a daring little girl or a brave little boy. Either way lance and the child will be Lotors new nightmare. Chaos.

"With what I said before, I don't mind waiting to get married," lance sighed nuzzling against him.

"May I ask why?" Lotor looked down at him.

"I want Allura and Matt's kid to either be the flower girl or the ring bearer," Lance smiled looking down at his lap.

"I will wait as long as you need as long as one day I will slip a ring on this finger," Lotor kissed lances hand gently. "And be able to call you mine,"

"I'm already yours," lance pulled him down for a passionate kiss.

"You think they'll notice if we leave?" Lance smiled against his lips.

"I don't think they'll bother us," Lotor smirked as he helped lance up but let his love lead the way to their tent as lance was covering his mouth laughing as neither of them dared to let go.

Lance pushed Lotor in and quickly closed the tents entrance as Lotor pulled off his shirt and pulled lance in for a heated kiss as lance moaned feeling his defined muscles as lance held onto the back of his neck smiling.

Lotor picked lance up as he set him on their bed and slowly pushed him back, not daring to break the kiss. He hesitated to pull lances shirt off as he pulled back from his lips. Lotor blinked away the doubt and raised the shirt off lances head.

"You are the most beautiful thing that has been created on this earth," Lotor kissed down his body and over his scars.

"I love you," lance pulled him back into a hot kiss.

"I love you more than words will ever describe my love,"