Sick fog

"How are we going to deal with them?"

"How did they get out?!"

"Let's kill them all!"

"Silence!" Allura yelled over the crowds of warriors from the galra and altea encampments as the word of the moles returning spread quickly.

"Allura what are we going to do?" Lance whispered keeping his eyes straight on the crowd.

"We don't have all the facts yet, if it's just soldiers as last time or if they are finally rising to the top of the earth!" Allura said strongly as everyone listened and leaders stood behind her.

"If it is just soldiers, we take them out, no survivors," she spat and people cheered.

"Lance take your troops and surround them, Lotor take yours around and take them out on the ground, they have no escape, use nature to your advantage," she turned to them as Lotor nodded.

"And if it's not soldiers?" Lance asked darkly.

"Let the children live," she walked past them and they nodded rounding up their people.

"Let's go!" Lance yelled as people began climbing up trees as he threw a knife for Keith and pidges blade before they went up.

"Archers!" He called as people grabbed their weapons and the bows with arrows.

"Come on," Allura grabbed matts wrist as he threw a blade to pidge who swung from a pidge and stanched her curved blade and followed Lance up the tree.

"Do you remember the traps?" Allura asked turned to the man.

"Yea," Matt nodded grabbing a staff and pulled a mask over his face as Allura did as well with her hood up.

"Good," she smirked. "Shiro! Your with Lotor!"

-----

Lance glared as his arrow was loaded on his bow and heard the bird call from the distance as in the moles where near.

"I see them," Keith whispered as many toppers where in the trees and in the distance they saw other altean and galra troops growing closer.

Lance nodded as he patted his chest twice and snapped his fingers pointing to the north directions. They all nodded.

Lance brought the arrow back as he closed one eye. He took a deep breath waiting for the signal for the mole to get close enough.

He released the arrow.

The arrow went through the mans throat and he fell back with a strangled cry as the men shouted orders but Lance saw it wasn't just men, there was teen boys and girls.

"Ground?" Plaxum asked. He shook his head.

"Soldiers only unless the teens fight back," Lance instructed and other arrows around the flew to the moles. Gun shots went off and two toppers where hit and fell off the branches, if the bullet didn't kill them then the height did.

Lance shot an arrow through the trees lower and hooked his arrow over the rope and slid down until he grew closer and closer. His boots hit the trunk and flipped back as he grabbed his blade, slicing the soldiers throat.

He saw the two bodies and glared back at the mole that ran at him. He grabbed their neck and pushed him back as they tripped over a wire and sharp metal pipes came up from the ground and impaled three soldiers as one pipe went through a girls leg. She screamed as soldiers shot at Lance.

Toppers jumped down as gun shots continued but grew quieter when blood was shed around them but the survivors of teens and soldiers ran north.

"Circule hacia el norte!" Lance commanded and saw Keith kick a soldier as his back hit a tree and a dagger pinned through his hand and into the wood.

Teens screamed as the soldiers where picked off one by one and the toppers where faster as they didn't let them go west or east. But one came back to the south.

Lance ran at the girl who ran to the south as he tackled her and raised the sword but she screamed in fear as tears raced down her pale face. She had pale yellow eyes as well as short hair in pigtails.

"Ella está enferma..." Lance narrowed his deadly blue eyes as she shook terrified. He got off and sprinted ahead for the others. He grabbed a boy shoving him to the ground and noticed red spots around his neck and crawling up his jaw.

He looked around as soldiers ran forward to a entrance to the underworld, shoving the teens out of the way. He narrowed his eyes and shot an arrow at a soldier before they escaped. Pidge slammed the entrance closed as she held one of the guns the soldiers held, all of them backed up.

"Katie holt?" A soldier recognized her. She shot him.

"It's pidge," Harper snapped as pidge smirked cocking the gun again and shot the key pad so they couldn't get in.

"Let one live, bring the kids back, they're sick," Lance walked to her in a low tone. They all heard a horn and their eyes widen, pidge looked at the entrance but Lance shook his head glaring.

"We have bunkers of our own," Lance looked at them.

"What going on?" A girl mumbled as her words slurred but Lance saw her eyes where pale, blind.

"Are you all sick?" Keith looked at them with wide eyes. Some nodded.

"Come with us," Lance grabbed the blind girls hand and led them away as he could see acid fog coming their way as the horn alarms continued. They ran to a tree and Lance opened a metal trap door and got the teens in as toppers jumped in as well. He was the last as he looked around seeing soldiers running away from the fog as some got caught in it.

He closed the door.