Always

"Shh, we're going to get caught," Lance giggled as he jogged through tall grass late at night as he closed his eyes, feeling the wind against his skin and the moon light shining down at him and Lotor.

"Wait for a moment lance," Lotor smiled trying to reach for his hand but lance smiled smugly and twisted away before he was grabbed with a wild laugh into the night.

"Love I thought this was going to be romantic," Lotor called as he no longer could see lance within the grass or the night.

"But I wanna have fun," Lance wrapped his arms around his shoulders from behind with a playful smile.

Lance was about to run off again to play around but Lotor grabbed his hand to make him stay. Lance turned back to him about to whine and complain but saw Lotor on one knee looking up at him holding his hand.

"Wh-What?" Lance covered his mouth with wide eyes.

"Mind if I try making it more romantic then?" Lotor smiled nervously up at him.

"Lance Alforson, would you do the honors... and be my husband, my love, to let me cherish and always come back to you as long as I live?" Lotor breathed kissing his knuckles.

"Yes... I will," Lance smiled with tears in his eyes as he helped Lotor up to his feet. Lotor let out a shaky breath with a laugh as he cupped lances cheek and captured his lips.

"I love you," Lance wrapped his arms around his neck as he cried softly kissing him again.

"I want to spend forever with you," he whispered against his lips.

"I will always make that wish become reality my love," Lotor smiled kissing him again and again as they fell backward into the grass laughing.

Lance woke up with a gasp as blinding light made his head hurt above. For a moment he thought it was the sun but as his vision cleared he saw he was still in that white room with a mirror on the other side and the door next to him.

Lance covered his mouth with a heavy sob as he shook his head side to side crying harder as he curled up in a ball against the wall.

"No no no no no no no," he sobbed into his hands.

"God dammit!" Lance screamed at the top of his lungs slamming his fist against the floor.

"Hey hey! What the hells going on?" Veronica ran in hearing his cries.

"Don't touch me you sick Fuck!" Lance shoved her back.

"It's your fault! It's your fucking fa-fault," he scattered to his feet as his body shook. He was so tired, so hungry, first thing in his stomach was the water Rachel got for him hours ago.

"You killed him," lances voice broke looking at Veronica as she was on the floor bewildered.

"Lance..." she looked at him concerned slowly getting up.

"Do you even understand what you did...?" He covered his mouth crying against his hand.

"I'm sorry," Veronica whispered.

"No your not, you didn't see him, you didn't see us, you don't get to say sorry when you don't even know his name," Lance snarled.

"Rachel told me the plan, I'm for it, and for what it's worth, I strongly believe in family," Veronica sighed looking at him sadly.

"Harpers going first, then Plaxum, tomorrow all of you will be going home, even you" Veronica nodded sitting down.

"It seems to easy," Lance glared with shaky hands.