Source of war

"You ever going to tell me what happened?" Lances finger traced over Lotors newest scar as Lotor held him in his arms in the bed not caring if it was the middle of the day.

"Your smart, you already know what happened," Lotor ran his fingers up lances bare back and down again as they where covered in the blankets.

"The empire," Lance whispered and by the way Lotors hand stopped for a hesitant second and he heard Lotor gulp, he didn't even need a nod to tell him the answer.

"Are they dead?" Lance looked up at him placing his hand over the scar and over his heart.

"No, I still am the rightful leader of the galra," Lotor smiled running his hands through lances hair.

"You should've called for back up, we knew they where invading the lands, if it was Kral Zera then we wouldn't came immediately," Lance held his hand tightly.

"You know the battle," Lotor told him softly and Lance sighed anyways knowing he wouldn't have been any help.

"Not a day went by when I didn't think of you, I was so scared I wasn't going to see you again," Lotor cupped his chin kissing Lance sweetly.

"How did these happen then? How long where you out?" He asked laying his head in the crook of Lotors neck.

Blood smeared down the side of Lotors face as he panted heavily with a glare as the side of his head was bleeding intensely while Sendex stood before him with blood running down his chest as Lotor held his sword tightly with red dripping down the silver metal.

"Let's finish this shall we?" Sendex laughed at Lotor as he grabbed a large sword on the ground. Lotor charged at him with a roar as Sendex ran to him smirking. Lotor flipped to the side but Sendex was a step ahead of him as the sword came from the side and the tip of the blade was straight at him.

Lotor gaped as he was impaled to the tree behind him. He couldn't scream. His mouth hung open in shock as Sendex smiled darkly at him. He could hear muffled screams around him when the sword was ripped out and he fell to the ground while blood poured out of the wound above his heart.

"I was only nicked my love," Lotor kissed his head as Lance closed his eyes tightly holding onto Lotor.

"You still aren't satisfied?" Lotor looked at him worriedly as Lance buried his face in his chest.

"I'm scared," Lance whispered.

"My love there is nothing to fear," Lotor smiled gently scratching his shoulder.

"You could've died and I wouldn't know for month," Lance looked at him with fearful blue eyes. "You almost died and I had no idea,"

"But I didn't, I still came back to you," Lotor whispered holding his face. Lance smiled back and kissed him as Lotor rolled on top of him and smirked as he disappeared under the covers making Lance giggled.

"Lotor! Lance!" Shiro ran in with Keith and pidge behind him. Lance let out a high shriek with a red face.

"Where's Lotor? It's important," Keith said flatly not looking at him. Lotors hand came from under the blanket as lances eyes where wide looking at him and back at the others.

"Here," Lotors hand waved and Lance screamed in his pillow in frustration.

"Jesus," pidge looked away rubbing her eyes. "My virgin eyes!"