Not any less

Marco stood behind Veronica as they where back in the room with lance while he was cuffed to a table and had no expression on his face as he seemed to be dozing off.

"This is what you've been doing?" Marco asked slightly harsh to his sister. He was the oldest of their siblings as he tried his best to protect his family but when they bring rabids down here again it makes it harder.

"Not my choice, this ones different than the other rabids Marco, but I don't think this is how he usually acts, he's as civilized as they'll get," Veronica told him with a sigh as she was writing down notes and Marco stared at lance, at the scar on his eye brow as the younger boy was almost asleep with his head down sitting in the chair.

"Hey, kid," Marco snapped his fingers.

"I'm not a kid Shiro," lance groaned trying to peal his eyes open. He hasn't slept really at all since he was captured.

"Shiro?" Veronica looked up quickly.

"Oh... yea I'm still here," lance groaned trying to get more comfortable but hissed feeling a wound open a little.

"You know Shiro?" Marco smiled a little.

"Yea he has a thing for my sister I think," lance yawned as he pulled himself to the table and rested his head down.

"General please, we have to continue the work," Veronica said softly as lances breath was uneven while he rested his head.

"Kill me for trying to maybe sleep instead of being whipped or hear screams all around me," lance hummed.

"I know your grieving but if you don't cooperate then you will be sent into the arena and I think you have more to live for, the one in there, Harper, he cares about you," Veronica sighed looking at him worried but it angered lance instead.

"Cause we're all just teenagers! Everyone I know in here is less than 22! My fiancé was 20! I'm 18! Plaxum is too! And your killing us all! Rolo who your people shot was 19! His best friend who fucking watched is too, you are killing us all and we're barely able to start living," Lance had rage in his eyes as he clenched his fists tightly.

"I know General, they're your people," Veronica sighed.

"They're my friends, I grew up with them," Lance snarled.

"I'm not doing anymore tests, just kill me right here and now," he inhaled a shaky breath as the siblings looked at either other worried.

"General I don't want-" "it's lance, my name is lance, so stop calling me by a title like you respect it," he slammed his hand on the table making them jump.

"Lance?" Marco looked at him slightly shocked at the name as well as confused.

"Lance... how about I go get some food and water for you, and we'll talk a little more, Okay?" Veronica smiled at him and got up to leave, leaving the two men alone.

"Whats it like up there?" Marco asked after a moment of silence.

"Better than down here, second time isn't a charm and I'm sure third isn't either," lance mumbled flatly.

"I mean it's not so bad down here, I grew up down here so it's nice to know every corner of the place," Marco sat in front of him and lance glared.

"Don't try to make it seem nice down here, I grew up above, with music and reliability, with freedom, I don't know the whole world but that makes it fun, adventure," Lance looked at him sadly.

"God you all are sick," he sighed leaning back.

"We're doing what you are, surviving and protecting our own, but your the only one that I guess cooperated enough to keep alive," Marco nodded softly.

"Lucky me," lance scoffed.

He thought for a moment to himself as he stared down at the table with his throat closing up a little closing his eyes. Lance inhaled deeply sitting up again.

"I'll do anything, tell you everything, if you let galra and alteans go, and the marmorites, I'm the next in line for altea leader, I know basically everything," Lance looked at him seriously.

"And I won't try to escape anymore," he whispered.

"All for those people in there?" Marco asked shocked.

"Yes, let them go and I'm all yours," Lance gulped as he looked down.

"No one else has to die," he nodded.

"That's brave of you beast but it's not going to happen," iverson walked in as lance tensed.

"McClain, we found some reports of... a personal issue for you, dna results," he dropped a folder in front of Marco as Veronica came back with a tray of food and a glass of water.

"Iverson your not suppose to be here," Veronica glared. Marco opened the files as there was a picture of his sister Rachel and a picture of two babies with a clip holding them together.

"Dna results match this thing when scientists wanted to specialize the savages blood, see if there's something different with theirs that makes them the rabid creatures they are, turns out one is from here," iverson glared down at lance as the general seemed paler.

"Wait what are you talking about?" Veronica set the tray down quickly and placed the water in front of lance.

"You'll figure it out McClain," iverson scoffed and walked out.

"They said Rachel's twin was a still born," Veronica whispered.

"You where six, I was ten Veronica, mom ran away with one of them..." Marco covered his mouth.

"My mother was killed by childbirth," Lance glared.

"Mom had an affair but no one knew who with... she was killed by a gun shot," Marco explained.

"We don't have guns," lances eyes widen.

"I knew that scar was familiar, because it's a birthmark you and Rachel must share," Marco stood up but lance flinched.

"What ever you think you better drop it now," Lance snarled.

"I have a sister, that's it, Allura is my only family, so back the quiznex up," he barked harshly at them.

Marco reached out but lance turned away quickly as if he was going to be hit but instead heard something click by his hands and felt for the first time down here, no chains on him.

"Can we talk?" Marco asked quietly as lance held his wrists to his chest, feeling the old scars under the cuts and scraps.

"Do I get a choice?" Lance asked glaring.

"We'll bring Rachel in, if you share the same mark then that proves it," Marco told him and lance hesitated but finally nodded.

"Blood doesn't mean a thing except facts, but doesn't change anything," Lance whispered as Veronica gently scooted the food and water to him.

"Please drink lance," she told him sadly.

"No," he glared.

"Lance it won't hurt you, I didn't poison it," Veronica smiled a little.

"I'd drink it if it was, but I am no less than those people in the cells, I don't care if it's a hot meal, or a soft bed, I will not do it," he swallowed a lump in his throat.

"Is there anyone you'd want to give it to?" She asked raising an eye brow with a small sigh.

"Harper, nyma, Plaxum, I saw narti too, divide it within any that are quiet, they're mine," Lance nodded.

"Let Harper have the water, he's a kid," he closed his eyes holding his necklace tightly.

"Alright," Veronica pursed her lips softly and took the food away.