Chapter 16

SONG FOR CHAPTER ^
Chapter 16

------BEDROOM SCENE AT THE END----

We walked to the bedroom and got under the soft plush comforter. We just cuddled and watched movies all night.

At around 7 I thought I would make dinner so I got up and told Colton I was going to cook.

I grabbed the steaks and threw them on the grill outside and began to cook the mash potatoes. After they were done I fetched the steaks and popped the vegetables in the microwave.

I set the table and made the plates. I went up to the room and woke Colton because he had fallen asleep.

"Baby"

"Hmmmm" he spoke raspy.

"I cooked some food, come eat."

With that he got up and bolted down stairs. I laughed at his eagerness.

After we ate I did the dishes and went to find Colton. I found that I was really horny. I grabbed some lingerie and changed.

I called for Colton and he came upstairs. He walked in and looked surprised. I kissed him hard. His tongue ran on my bottom lip asking for entrance I denied teasing him, I felt his fingers on my Clit . He began to move them in circles, I moaned into the kiss which gave him entrance. Our tongues explored each others mouth's, soon he put it finger into me and went slowly. I moaned and he slipped another finger into going at a faster pace, soon 3 fingers, and then four. By now he was going extremely fast and I was close to my climax. He pulled out and slipped my pants and his off.

Soon he was positioning himself at my entrance and pushing in and out. We moaned together, I came to my climax and screamed, himself seconds later doing the same. We lay in the bed naked out sweaty bodies entangled.

"I love you Maddie,"

"I love you more Colton."

With that we both fell into a blissful sleep.

----A/N----

I'm bad. Two months? You guys hate me!

I'm really sorry though, my grandma was in the hospitable my grandpa is in hospice and my depression is bad, my friends don't help either.. They joke about that stuff so.

I'm going to write more. School starts back soon and I tend to write more when in school? Idk.

I'm writing a Pierce The Veil fanfiction!

I'm 6 amazing chapters written already in.
that was awk smut man no
Vote

Comment

My Brother is My Mate ?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें