Chapter 31

Maddies POV

Jaime proposed to Brianna. He said even though it had only been a couple of hours that he loved her, she was ecstatic and of course said yes.

But guess who stole her thunder?! That's right me! I was so excited for her I went into labor.

And, as of right now I was screaming in pain. One pup was already out and I didn't know how many were left.

The doctor screamed he saw a head and Colton looked at me smiling as another pup popped out of my vagina.

I was tired and my eyes began to drop.

"Baby? No, you can't go to sleep, not now!" Colton said.

The nurses screamed for the doctor to get the last pup out and to check on me after.

I didn't know what was going on all I know was that I pushed a little more and then I fell into a dark, black peaceful bliss.

--

Coltons POV

The doctor checked on Maddie and said he couldn't find a pulse.

That she was dead, and the only thing that could save her was the moon goddess sending her back at this point.

When you're a werewolf, you can gain powers if you have royal blood, and that's rare and if the mood goddess chooses you. That's how it works, and with my luck, it will probably never happen. She had royal blood and I knew that, but it's a one in a million chance.

I have 2 sons and 1 daughter that was just born 20 minutes ago and that my fiancé,

Madelyn Elizabeth Nicole Jones was pronounced dead at 9:45 pm.

What the hell was I going to do?

-- a/n--

THATS THE END. THATS THE LAST CHAPTER.

I'll only do a sequel if you guys want me to! I might do a epilogue but no promises. I'm going to edit this story a lot here soon so there's that.

But comment if you want a sequel(:    Sorry if it's short , but she had to go fast.