Chapter 19

SONG FOR CHAPTER^

MADDIES POV

"Felix. What do you want?" I glared.

"You of course." He smirked.

"Why are you here?" Colton growled.

"Just giving a warning, I'll get her. It may be 5 years from now or next week."

"Felix you would've gotten me by now. Go away, I have Colton now."

"Not for long."

"GET OUT!" Colton screamed and growled, he looked like he was going to shift any second and I did not want that.

I looked at Felix and he looked a little frightened. I shooed him with my hand and pressed on Coltons chest.

"Babe, it's okay. He's gone. I'm here, with you."

He began to relax but not much. He was still pisses off.

"Let's go for a run to work off that anger, okay?"

He nodded and we went into the back yard and stripped from out clothing and shifted.

He was beautiful. His fur was completely black, so black it looked like a dark blue and purple, like a raven. His eyes were a bright grey almost white and he had a bright red beautiful rose on his forehead and was shining, e was gorgeous.

I was okay, I had dark black fur as well, almost as dark as his. My eyes were a bright blue and I had white streaks go through my fur. I had a bright blue shining crescent moon on my forehead.

We began to run, we ran to no end. By the river and creeks around the lake. We ran all the way to Ravenswood 4 towns over.

We ran back to the pack house and we were panting. We shifted back and jumped in our pool to cool down. Luckily the pack was out at the high school football game.

Our town had a rule. If you became mates with an Alpha, Semi Alpha,Beta, or 3rd in command before you finish senior year you don't have to finish your senior year. We have priorities to our pack.

I swam over to Colton,

"Are you okay now?"

"Yes I'm fine my blueberry. Thank you. I needed that."

I smiled and kissed him gently. We got out of the pool and he went to make some phone calls to the pool guy to let him know we want to switch over to salt water because if feels better.

I showered and put my blue hair in a pony tail and threw on some Aqua and black lined Nike running shorts and a black v-neck.

I slipped on my black vans and went down stairs. Colton was sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"I'm going to McDonalds, do you want anything?" I asked.

"You're going to McDonalds after just being threatened? Maddie are you stupid?!" He shouted.

"No Colton, I'll be fine. I'll grab your usual, thanks for being a dick."

I grabbed my keys and slammed the door.

--

I just grabbed our food at McDonalds and I was going to Starbucks real quick.

I walked in ordered my usual and walked out. It was dark out side, around 10 I believe. I was walking back to my car when I felt a large pain go through my head.

5 seconds later darkness swallowed me.

The last thing I remember was asking myself,

What just happened?

--A/N--

WOAH 2 CHAPTERS AND A WHOLE EDITED STORY WOOOOO!!!

Comment if you like it,

vote if you like it.

Love you 😍