Chapter 22

SONG FOR CHAPTER^
Coltons POV

"What do you mean it's not my child?!" my voice boomed.

"Felix must have raped her, the child is only a few days old and if you don't want this child I need you to tell me now, because after a week there is nothing I can do."

"What do you mean? What will you do?" I was confused.

"Well, there's always adoption, abortion, because the fetus is Felix's child he WILL take traits and moods and everything after him. This child will grow up bad."

"I need to speak with her,"

"Okay, she's laying in bed. Room 126."

I walked off and found her room, it was like Déjà Vu from the car accident.

I mentally prepared myself for what I was going to see.

I walked in and was surprised at what I did see.

Her hospital gown was lifted spit wouldn't touch her bandages. She had internal bleeding and they managed to stop it. Her left leg was in a cast, broke obviously, and she had a bandage on her Sternum. They did immediate surgery on her lung too, it had collapsed.

The good thing was, her face looked full of life, she was on an IV getting fluids back into her body. Her throat was bruised from the purging but it'll heal in a matter of hours.

She smiled when she saw me.

"Colton." She said raspy.

"Hey baby."

"Come sit." she said and patted next to her making room.

I sat down and looked at her,

"You scared me."

"I know, but I'm here now it's okay."

"I know, and I love you, I love you a lot Maddie."

"I know Colton."

"So there's something I need to speak with you about.."

"What is it?"

"You're pregnant. It's Felix's."

She gasped and her eyes got glassy.

"Oh," she choked out.

"The doctor said there is many ways to get rid of it, unless you want it."

"I, I don't know what I want."

"It's okay baby, she has to know by later today though okay?"

She smiled.

A couple hours went by and it was around 6 PM, we had just laid in each their arms all day.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah. Would you mind running to Chick Fl-Ae and getting me a chicken Sandwich with some fries and a sprite?"

"Of course not. I'll be back."

I kissed her forehead and walked out. We had guards on her doors at all times.

I went to Chick Fl-Ae and grabbed what I wanted and what she wanted and some thing for the guards.

I got into the elevator and pressed floor 6.

I hated elevators, they're so unsafe.

But, I managed to get there. Walking out of the elevator I saw the guards changing shifts, I smiled at them and gave them their food and drinks, they thanked me and I walked in her room.

"Colton, I know what I want to do with this child,"

"Okay, what's that?"

"I want to keep it."

---

WOOOO CLIFFHANGER AGAIN!

should I update again?

tell meeeeee

vote
and
comment

MUCH LOVE MY BABIES