Chapter 23

Coltons POV

"Y-You want to keep it?" I was shocked.

"Yes Colton, I love you, I'm going to marry you, I want this. Even though this child isn't yours we are going to have many of our own."

"Anything for you my love."

"I love you," She said softly.

"And I love you, how are you feeling?"

"Stronger now that they put me on some vitamins. They said I should be released tomorrow, of course I'm on bed rest for about a week, because then, well you know I give birth the following week."

"I know, well, Felix is gone forever. His pack and all."

"Okay, good."

"Alright my love, I have some pack business I must attend to, I'll be back later okay?"

"Alright, I'm going to get some sleep. Love you."

"I love you too, more than anything." With that I kissed her head and walked out.

I didn't actually have pack business.

I had found the perfect hous-er-mansion for us and I was going to see it and put a down payment down.

I got on my motorcycle and drove to the house.

I saw the realtor and pulled in.

I smiled,

"Hello again, John." I spoke.

"Alpha, ready to see the house?"

I nodded and we walked in the house.

Maddie always wanted an all glass window house except in the rooms.

We walked into the foyer and the floor was all marble on the first floor, the chandelier sparkled on the ceiling.

We walked through a hallway into the kitchen, the kitchen was all Granite counter tops, all new stainless steel appliances, it was honestly beautiful, she would love it.

There was 11 bedrooms, 14 bathrooms, a bathroom for every bedroom and then 1 outside near the inground pool and 1 down stairs and 1 in the hobby room.

It was 3 stories high, 1st floor was the kitchen, living room, play room for kids, and a couple office and a bathroom. The 2nd floor consisted of all of the bedrooms and bathrooms, the 3rd floor was a huge room with exercise stuff, arts and crafts, and also instruments.

She will love it.

We walked on the back porch and sat down.

"What do you think?" John asked.

"I think I'll take it."

"Alright, sign these papers and right a check for 2.4 Mil."

I did as he said and when I was finished he handed me the deed.

I stood up and put the deed on the table and walked over to the dock and sat down on the edge looking over the lake.

She's really going to love this house.

---A/N---

I'll either update later tonight or tomorrow, this was short and just a filler. THANK YOU FOR STICKING WITH ME I LOVE YOU GUYS