Chapter 5

PRESS PLAY ^
Maddies POV

We kissed again and cuddled for a while on hi- our bed. After about an hour I told him I was going to get some food.

I found two muffins, one for me and one for Colton. I walked upstairs , but as soon as I got to the door Brooke was standing there.

" Excuse me,"

"Do you even know how wrong this is?For god sakes he is your brother. We all know you want to be luna but sleeping with your brother? Really! " she screamed

"Brooke, or bitch I should say, you don't know the whole story. He isn't my actual brother. I just called him that. In no way are we blood related. The moon goddess made him for me. Not you. Get a life , and find your own mate. Oh that's right! Yours rejected you because you were the biggest slut in town!"

She gasped at what she just heard. She slapped me. Hard. Oh hell no this bitch didn't! She started to walk away before I jumped on her back and attacked her.

I punched her face hard. So hard her nose was crooked. By this time many pack members started gathering and chanting

"GET HER!"

Or

"GO MADS!"

Then, and large growl came into place. It was Colton.

I knew I was in trouble now.

"Maddie stop. You're going to kill her!" He yelled.

I whimpered at the fact he yelled. But did not let it get the best of me.

"GOOD!" I screamed before slapping her one last time and getting up.

He grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear,

"You will be punished for this."

***2 Hours Later***

We just got done watching the movie Halloween 2. I got scared and snuggled into Colton's side.

His chest rumbled with laughter.

It's 8' O'clock . So I decided to go upstairs into our room and relax.

Just as I thought Colton followed me.

I was reading ' Rogue ' on wattpad and then my phone was taken. By Colton.

He lent down and kissed me , hungrily. He ran his hands up my shirt and played with the seem of my bra , he earned a moan from me.

Let's just say, we completed the mating process.

I couldn't sleep though, that movie really got to me. What if Michael Myers came to kill me? Oh my god.

I looked over and Colton was asleep, I was having another Anxiety attack and couldn't breath. I began to gasp for air and Colton woke up.

"Maddie? Maddie! Oh my god, okay, breathe baby breathe. It's okay I'm here."

I began to calm down and I hugged him and wrapped my legs around him and shook.

"I-I'm sorry I woke you up"

"Maddie it's okay, what happened baby?"

"That movie I don't know, horror movies don't bother me but that one just scared me a lot." I was surprised it came out that smoothly with me shaking.

"I'm here now."

We laid back down together his arms holding me as tight as could be and as close as I could be to his body. He began softly humming 'When You Can't Sleep At Night' by Of Mice & Men and I fell asleep.

--

I woke up to a big arm wrapped around me. I smiled and kissed his cheek. He giggled and smiled.

" Baby, are you hungry? It's 2' O'clock. We slept a little late" I whisper chuckled.

"Yes baby doll, will you make us some sandwiches?"

"Of course." I smiled and got up sliding into Coltons big As It Is shirt and sliding my Black cheer shorts back on. (I'm nota cheerleader I just like the shorts!)

I was making 2 turkey sandwiches for us when two big warm muscle arms wrapped around my tiny waste.

I turned around as a natural instinct and kissed him.

Except , it wasn't Colton.

---A/N---

Editing !!!! 😅