Chapter 18

NO SONG ^

MADDIES POV

"What is your favorite color?"

"Black." I responded

"What is yours?"

"Aqua! Why do you love Cheetos so much?"

"THEY ARE THE BEST THING ON THE PLANET THATS WHY! What's your middle name?"

"Matthew, What's your favorite song right now?"

"UMA THURMAN DUH! Why don't you like Panera?"

"I just don't like it," he laughed.

We went on and on. Until the 45 minutes was up, more like 100 questions.

"Colton will you rinse my hair in the tub please?" I whined.

"Of course come on."

He rinsed my hair and it was blonde as frick.

I blow dried my hair and then began to put the Aqua hair dye in. It spelt like blue berries and had to be in my hair for an hour.

4 bottles later my hair was lathered through. I looked at Colton and laughed at how interested he looked in my hair. I stood up and walked to our room and grabbed my IPad and sat next to him in the tub.

What can I tell you? It's a big tub!

We watched 'Funiest Vines by Twainz and Alx James!' and we laughed our asses off.

We finished the video and then went to watching another one that was only 10 minutes long,

We finished that one and we still had 5 minutes remaining.

"Looks like we still have a couple minutes.." Colton said seductively.

"Make out session?" I asked

"Make out session." he confirmed.

With that we made out and when we were out of breath we decided it was time to was my hair out.

Colton rinsed it and I blow dried it. I looked in the mirror,

"I HAVE BLUE HAIR!" I screamed, happy but shocked.

"You do, and now I shall call you my blue berry." Colton laughed.

My hair looked amazing and I couldn't be happier.

That was until we heard a knock on the door and opened it to see Felix standing there.

--A/N--

I know it's short and I'm sorry but I'm back on this story and have other stories too, go read them thanks.