Chapter 15

SONG FOR CHAPTER ^
MADDIES POV

I woke up but my eyes remained shut. I heard familiar voices talking softly. Finally I opened my eyes.

"Oh my god, Maddie! You're awake!" Colton screamed.

"How long was I asleep for?"

" Maddie, you weren't asleep. You have been in a coma for about a week and a half. You.. You cut yourself too deep. You are lucky to be alive. " He whispered

Suddenly the memories flood my head. I cut myself. I was having a self pity party when it happened.

" How am I alive Colton?"

" Well, I came to your house . I couldn't bare not seeing you anymore. Your lights were off but the bathroom one. I heard Scars by Papa Roach blasting so immediately broke the door down. I called 911 and now we are here." He spoke.

" Oh god. Colton I'm sorry. "

" Baby, Its alright you are here now. Okay?" He squeezed my hand reassuringly.

" Yeah.. Listen Colton about the night I ran out on you.. I'm sorry. I freaked. I'm so young and just forgot we were mates and stuff. So , if you still want to marry me then I will marry you."

" Yes. Of course I do." he jumped up and down doing a little dance.

I just laughed.

The doctor came in,

"Hey Maddie, how are you?"

"I've been better."

"Listen, the only way we could tell anyone this was if you were awake because it's your business and Colton isn't your husband but Maddie, you lost so much blood that you lost the pups. I'm sorry, we can discharge you in 3 days okay? I leave you guys be now."

I broke down and cried. Colton held my hand and climbed into the hospital bed with me,

"Shh, it's okay. I'm here and we have other chances."

He was right but it was because of my stupid choices this happened. I just cried into him and he kept placing kisses on my forehead and rubbing my back.

------3 DAYS LATER-------

Finally I'm out. Colton decided he was going to pick me up this time.

We have picked up our relationship were we left off and are now engaged but haven't told anyone. The large baby bump I had is now gone. They did the procedure two days ago and I'm all healed now.

"Baby?" I spoke.

"Hmmm?" he said and continued to drive,

"I think we should move out of the pack house. Get our own house, preferably a decent sized one for when we have kids." I said excitedly.

"Really? Sure. I'll get the pack Realtor agent to look for a house, how big do you want it?"

" How about a mansion? 14 bedrooms and 20 baths?" I said.

" That's pretty big. "

"So are children." I retorted.

"Whatever my beautiful fiancée wants she gets." He cooed.

I giggled and watch the cars pass by.

We finally got to the pack house and I went to shower. I haven't had one since the day I was taken to the hospital. 3 days ago, Ew.

Getting out of the shower I dried my long blonde hair and threw it up in a professional tight pony tail. I still need to change it.

I grabbed a Of Mice & Men t-shirt that was to big and some short PJ shorts.

I looked in the mirror some what happy I looked decent.

I walked out and saw Colton chewing on a Slim Jim.

"Hey babe. I'm going to shower, alright?" He spoke softly .

" All right,Love you."

"I love you too." he lent down and pecked my lips and sprinted to the bathroom.

I grabbed my Apple Laptop and grabbed a monster and sat at the breakfast bar.

I surfed through houses taking frequent sips from my carbonated beverage.

Suddenly I hear footsteps. Not really acknowledging them.

I felt two strong arms wrap around me.

"What are you doing baby?" He said sniffing my hair.

" Looking at houses, did you just sniff me?" I choked out a laugh.

" You smell so fucking good." He replied.

"Colt, will you go to Walgreens with me?"

"Sure babe, let me grab my Nikes and my keys."

"GRAB MY BLACK FLIP FLOPS AND GREY HOODIE PLEASE!" I yelled at him as he ran up the stairs.

He can back down and I slipped my flip flops on and my hoodie, I had on my black short short PJ shorts.

We walked out and slipped into the car. About 15 minutes later we arrived.

"Why are we here?" he asked.

"I need some things, are you coming in with me?"

"Yep, I wanna get some things too." I laughed and we got out he locked the car and we walked inside.

We grabbed a cart and I began down the make up isle. Grabbing some new mascara and eyeliner I saw some no show socks and grabbed a couple pairs.

We turned down the hair color isle and Colton looked at me weird. I grabbed some bleach and some Aqua hair color and he just laughed and kissed me.

"You'll look great baby,"

"Thank you."

With that we grabbed some ice cream some more monsters and just junk food.

We checked out and Colton slid his card and we left and went back to the pack house.

--- A/N----

I'm sorry . I suck. I suck at writing too!

Anyways. I haven't updated because my depression is back and yeah.

Plus my grandpa is dying. So..

Vote

Comment

Read!

Love you!!