Chapter 21

SONG FOR CHAPTER^ (may I add its an amazing cover)

COTLONS POV

My self and all of the pack members that were male and 16 + have just arrived at the outskirts of the castle. They had fences surround the castle and it would be a riot trying to jump them.

I sent a young skinny 16 year old to go and find a door to the fences.

We were racking up a plan.

"Jacob, you and Alex go directly for the guards at the doors and then find Felix and take him out alright? Lee will be following you to get Maddie out, this has to be quick and I want none of our pack injured, EVERYONE UNDERSTAND?!" I yelled.

"Yes Alpha," they said in usion.

We all broke, I was staying here at base. I was such a wreck with Maddie being gone I couldn't do anything until I knew she was safe.

I watched as my pack slaughtered Felix's guards and trampled inside.

I knew we would win this, I just really hope she's okay.

I waited about 10 minutes and got a mind link from Lee.

'Alpha, she's out cold. Her breathing is shallow, she's in a pool of blood and looks awful.'

'Is Felix tied up and are the rest of his pack dead?'

'Yes Alpha.'

'I'm coming in.'

I walked to the front door and stepped over dead bodies. I could smell her. I followed her scent to a back room, what I saw was heart breaking.

There she was laying, tied with chains holding her legs and arms at the bed posts, her face looked pale white and gross, her wrists were slit and she was covered in puke. She had bruises everywhere.

What did my beatitudes girl do to deserve this?

I held back my tears, Lee looked at me, his eyes filled with sympathy.

I walked over and broke the chains with my bare hands, I was angry. Felix was going to pay.

I pulled her off the bed and carried her like a baby. She was freezing.

I took off my Of Mice & Men hoodie and put it on her, I need her to be okay.

Jacob was dragging Felix out, he was tied in silver chains. His power was slowly fading and I could tell.

I changed into my wolf form and put her on my back. We ran to the pack hospital and when we got there they took her immediately.

"Please let me go with her!" I cried out.

"I'm sorry Alpha, she has to have immediate surgery, she has internal bleeding and if you want her alive we have to do this."

I nodded and sat down in the waiting room,

1 hour passed, nothing.
2 hours passed, nothing.
3 hours had passed and I was getting anxious.

Finally the doctor came out,

"Doctor!"

"Alpha, she, she-"

"She what?"

"Alphas she's pregnant, and it's not your child."

---

WOOOOO CLIFFHANGERS.

I need to write more , like write a bunch of chapters and like update them a lot too tbh,

Vote
& Comment!