Chapter 8

SONG FOR CHAPTER ^
Colton's POV

I really don't know how to tell her it was Felix.

"WHO!" She yelled.

"Felix..." I whispered

She crumbled to the ground and started having another anxiety attack and started crying.

I ran over to her and comforted her.

"Babe, it's going to be okay. I promise. I will always be here to protect you. I need you to breathe slowly." I smiled kissing her gently.

She calmed down and replied to me,
"I know. I love you Colton."

"I love you too"

It was around 7 PM.

"Babe?"

"Yes Colton?"

"Let's go get some dinner, you and me yeah?"

"Sure, can we go to Burger King? I really want chicken fries right now."

I stood up and stretched and helped her off the floor.

"Anything you want baby." I kissed her forehead and grabbed my car keys.

--

We parked and walked into Burger King. We got online and when it was our turn I went first,

"Uh, I want a Number 8 no pickles or tomatoes please. How about you Mads?"

"Um, number 11 no apple slices please just fries and make sure the chicken fries are crispy, thank you." She smiled at the cashier and she smiled back.

"Any drinks today guys?" she asked.

"No thank you. I think Mads over here wants to go get some Starbucks next door." I smiled at her,

I chuckled and and she nodded her head.

"Alright then, that will be $11.95."

I handed her a $20 and we waited. About 3 minutes later we got our food and walked next door surprisingly no one was in Starbucks so we went straight up to the cashier.

"Hello, welcome to Starbies! What can I get you two?" she smiled.

"I would like a Venti Caramel Frappe please and so would he, he's never been here so we'll get him that." Maddie spoke.

"How have you never been here! It's amazing!" She laughed.

"I was never interested in it. But now I have this lovely lady, my girlfriend to show me the ropes!" I laughed back.

"Alright alright, you two are cute. Names for your cups please?"

"PTV!" Maddie almost shouted, the cashier looked shocked but wrote in on both cups.

I laughed knowing PTV was her favorite band.

We got our drinks and sat at the back booth drinking our coffee and eating. Here and there I would chuck a fry at Her and we would laugh.

I loved this, I love her.
*MADDIES POV*

We got home late last night and went straight to bed.

I woke up to sun in my eyes. I went to get up and pee when a really heavy arm was on me.

Oh, I have a plan.

"AHHHHHHHH" I screamed.

"WHO?WHAT? ARE YOU OKAY?" he yelled.

"Yup, I just needed to pee. Love ya!" I ran and went into the bathroom.

I peed then stripped down to my bare nakedness. I took a long hot shower . I got out of the shower and realized I had forgotten my clothes!

I wrapped my towel around me and tiptoed out .. Luckily he went back to sleep! I ran to the closet and grabbed white shorts and a mint green v-neck with some sliver sparkly vans. I got dressed and went to the bathroom to brush my hair. I let it fall to my butt and looked in the mirror, I needed a change.

Then I felt to big warm arms wrap around me those big warm arms corrupted my train of thought.

"Hey princess." He said huskily

"Hey Hun, you hungry?"

"Starving ...... For a piece of you."

He turned me around and kissed me , gently but full of love .

" I'm going to the Dunkin Donuts"

"Drive safe. Love you."

"I love you too!" I said as I slipped from his arms.

I got into my Challenger and drove off. I turned up the radio because Renegade by Hed P.E. Came on.

Then it happened. It was so fast. I felt my car wrap around a tree. I don't know how, I don't know why. Then darkness swallowed me and all I heard was

"CALL 911 ITS THE LUNA ! NOW!"

******A/N*******

GUYS IM SO SORRY .

I WAS SICK AND I HAVE STUFF FOR BAND GOIN ON AND FINAL EXAMS I HAVE BEEN SO CRAMMED. I WILL WRITE ALL THE TIME FOR YOU GUYS ! LOVE YOU.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE.