Bonus: Chapter 64

Start from the beginning

"Nnn, uu…uuu"

Shen Wei, the owner of impudent tongue crept about the insides of his mouth. Arresting his escaping tongue, he let out a groan as he sucked it till it became numb.

By all rights, Zhao did not think Shen Wei's inexperience pleasuring was all bad. However, his head gradually became dazed as the hot wet tongue played around in his mouth, tormenting such easy to feel places like his palate and the back of his gums. The stiffness of Zhao's body vanished as he was melted by the heat of the kiss.

"uuu, hhhaaa…uuuuu"

His chest struggled as his lips were finally released. In his field of vision blurry from heat, the sight of Shen Wei burying his face on his neck reflected.

A wet slippery tongue twined around his long neck and it was once again wrapped around in heat. These fierce yet saccharine sucking were akin to an impending storm, clustered with violent wind; seeking to wholeheartedly crush him.

This was a hard to believe act from Shen Wei.

Zhao was overwhelmed by the combination of shock and confused, as well as the intense pleasure. Unable to bear it, as Shen Wei's current position was lying on top of his own body, Zhao dragged half upper body of Shen Wei on top of his own into an embrace before wildly sealing his lips with kisses again.

With his cheeks blushing hotly and the heat between their bodies seemingly travelling through his veins, warming him, Zhao was unable to control his breathing. He felt a rush of euphoric bliss envelop him.

Not only has their bodies and minds become one, their hearts and souls has also sewn together all at once.

With the long swooning kiss over, Shen Wei's head fell onto Zhao's shoulder, trying to catch his breath. Zhao couldn't help but to tease Shen Wei lasciviously beside his ear, "Xiao Wei... it feels so good fucking you now."

The second Shen Wei felt Zhao's breath swayed along the edge of his ear, his already erect member incessantly twitched. He unconsciously lifted his waist and unintentionally rubbed against Zhao's stomach.

Zhao felt it as he slipped his hand down to touch it. Without even a hint of courtesy, he wrapped his hand around Shen Wei's hard and erect member underneath his pants and pervertedly stroked it.

"Uh-…Ugh,"

A small moan slipped through Shen Wei's lips beside Zhao's ear, embarrassingly like a woman's. Even when he bit his lips and covered his mouth, the moaning sound escaped. It was because of Zhao; he had pushed his fingers into Shen Wei's anus and kept pressing the inside while stroking him in front.

The actual sensation of Zhao stroking him with his warm, hard fingers was so amazing that his brain was seriously turning into a mush.

As Zhao pressed on the inside where he could feel the piercing with his finger through his pants, and every time, the throbbing sensation made him shudder. Zhao's member was already standing up also.

They both couldn't distinguish between a dream and reality; the reality was indeed way more amazing as they both couldn't stop biting their lips.

Without warning, Zhao sped up his hand's rhythm, his movements sensually and vigorously pumply stroke Shen Wei up and down as Shen Wei had no defense against Zhao's superb hand movements.

"Uh, no, ah-, ah…."

And that movement made Shen Wei cum without leaving any drop.