🌧️💜🍋Apology - Bakugou

Начните с самого начала

"(Y/n), would you let me explain please?! It's not what you think!" He said after he closed the door.

You stopped dead in your tracks before throwing your newly bought Christmas sweater and purse down on the couch before you turned to Bakugou. He felt awful when he saw your reddened cheeks, your quivering lips, and your filled with tears (e/c) eyes, not to mention your once neatly up in a bun (h/c) hair was now disheveled and a mess. "Oh, is it?! Because I'm pretty sure I saw you fucking locking lips with that girl in the mall while I was shopping for some shitty Christmas sweater for my brother's party!! How could that POSSIBLY be something else?!" He could hear the level of emotion through the cracks in your voice as you spoke.

"Because that shitty girl came on me! She was fucking flirting and doing all kinds of shit to try to get me to flirt back, but when she saw I wasn't buying it she pretended to trip and the dumbass kissed m-"

"You are so full of shit, do you know that?! You want me to honestly believe that that pretty ass girl forced herself on you? You sure it's not because you're getting sick and tired of me and you wanted to finally leave my ugly, pathetic ass?" At this point, your whole body was shaking as you just let your emotions, and your tears, flow.

Bakugou took a slow and deep breath in and out. He didn't want to raise his voice and make this situation even worse. He stopped scowling and he tried to soften his features. "(Y/n), baby, listen to me, please. You could be wearing a dress and high heels with your hair, makeup, and nails done, or you could be in sweat pants and a sweatshirt with your unwashed hair up in a messy bun and your face looking like you're either sick or tired, and I would still think that you are the goddamn most beautiful thing I have ever laid my eyes on. Hell I'll always think that of how you're a fucking perfect ass angel in disguise. I fell in love with you for who you are; who you truly are. Even if you think you're not pretty, that won't mean shit to me, and I will never do that kind of fuckery that that shitty girl pulled back in the mall. You have every right to be upset, but believe me when I say that I will kick my own ass if I even think about leaving you, ok?"

By the time he was done his little monologue, you stood there, absolutely flabbergasted. Your tears had dried on your cheeks, and you stopped shaking.

"Look babygirl," He continued, "I know how you are. You tend to think really shitty things about yourself. You may not think you're good enough for me but... I want to show you that you are."

You stood there, unable to move, as you saw him approach you. He walked up to you and wrapped his arms around your waist to bring you closer to him. He leaned down and placed some very gentle kisses atop your head. He eventually moved on to kiss at your forehead, down to the corners of your eyes, and your nose before he kissed at the dried path of the tears on your flustered cheeks. Each soft kiss he left behind made the skin where he left the kisses feel tingly. The warm press of his slightly chapped lips to your soft to the touch (s/c) skin made you visibly relax with each kiss.

Just before getting to your slightly parted lips, he dragged his fingers up your body, making goosebumps appear with his light as feathers touches. It felt like his fingers were gliding over your body with great gentleness and care as it went up to hold your face, turning your face up so you were forced to look at him. "Hey, I'm sorry about the shit you had to witness at the mall. I didn't expect it to happen and I was just as shocked as you are. I love you, and only you, okay SweetCheeks?" You both looked into each other's eyes with an unwavering look of equal parts love and sereneness. He always knew exactly what to say and do to help you calm down from whatever you were feeling.