Chapter 12

" Stiles Cullen, would you please come with me on a date?" He asked.

What....

So misleading....why the knee...

"* chuckle*" I looked at the person chuckling in front of me....

"Why you!!!" This guy I swear.

" so I take it as a yes?"

" I didn't say yes!!!" I shouted.

" then is that a no?" Edward raised his eyebrow

" I never said that either!!!" I shouted again.

" then please clear my mind, or should I look inside yours?" I clearly saw Edward's smirk.

"Uh? I thought you had no control on that?" This really suspicious...didn't he tell me? Wait does that mean he goes into the mind of people willingly?....

" that's right I have no control over it!, so I can hear everything~"

" Then why do you ask if you know my answer?" I raised an eyebrow.

" because I want to hear from your mouth and not your mind"

" Pffff" I wasn't ready for that. I could feel my cheeks burning...

I looked back at Edward. He was still on his knee looking up at me.

I know that he knows my answer...it's so embarrassing...well I better get done with this. I looked straight at his eyes.

"Edward Cullen" Edward nodded.

" It will be a pleasure to go on a date with you" I smiled at him, he smiled back and stood up and went for a hug which I accepted. It felt good, until we heard cheers all around the house.

They were listening!!!!

___

Right now I was sitting in Alice and Jasper's room with Alice and Rosalie inside, which the two of them decided that they were the one to choose my outfit for my date...of course, it's not like I cared that I was their Barbie doll to dress. Right now I was more preoccupied to where Edward would take us.

I mean there's a lot of things to do...

But by being Vampires isn't it limited?

I mean the restaurant is crossed.

Outside activity is out thanks to the sun.

Only night activities can be done or on a day of rain and I don't think a night in a nightclub is romantic, well it could be for some people not that I am judging and knowing Edward he must be reading my likes or asking someone to tell him some places, but I would easily hear them, unless the other person is answering Edward mentally.

_

" Now can you tell why am I here?" I looked at the two female vampires.

" Oh don't give me that look! Knowing you, you will go in a style that would be in style for THE first date Stiles." Alice moved from sides to sides looking from clothes to clothes and Rosalie was guarding the door, keeping me locked inside the room.

"put this" Alice threw me someone clothes. I looked at it for a few seconds.

" No" There were too many holes in it, and they weren't little, feel like I would be jumped in if someone looked at me.

" Tsk, you should have that way you would lose your anal virginity unless you did lose it before?" Alice clicked her tongue, something she learned from the Japanese.

"I'm Virgin! " I yelled.

" not for long" Rosalie snickered.
I blushed.

" it always fascinates me that you can blush, well you are a hybrid but it doesn't explain why Edward can blush too, unless you did something to him unconsciously." Rosalie's voice was a little harsh when she spoke of Edward.

" All will be told when the time comes
now put this" I looked at the outfit and shook my head rapidly.

" I won't put a skirt I'm not into crossdressing" I threw her back the skirt.

" That's sad, that's one of little Ed's fetish, not that you need it to make it stand up, we all saw that" Alice winked, oh please no!

" Urgh! Please don't speak of that!" I could feel my cheeks getting warmer.
I touched my cheeks...warm...she's right it must be about me being a hybrid, but it still doesn't explain why Edward can be warm and blush too, it might be because we're mates. It could be.

" Here" Uh it wasn't bad this time.

" I saw it in my vision you would look dashing in it!" dashing seriously? Vision?

" Wait! You saw it in your vision? Then...Did you make me stay here for fun?"

" I did" Alice smiled before speeding away with Rosalie.

" COME BACK HERE!" I yelled before speeding after the two female vampires.