Chapter 4

Alec P.O.V.

I saw a cold one like really close and I even bumped on him, he was too beautiful to be real!!!

I shake my head, and start walking  toward the common room which everyone stay when they want to relax I found them all there lazing around.

"I found a Cold one" I said getting the attention of everyone.

" how did he or she look like?" My sister ask.

".....he looked like a...... I don't how to describe it his golden eyes, his pale skin with some mole and him lips were sooo tempting and his body I swear he was born to be a bottom" I say to late to realize and I see Izzy smirking at me.

" that's a whole description, how did you meet??" Asked Jace with a frown, I wonder why?

" well I was walking in downtown and I bumped into a guy but he yelled at me, unbelieving I look at him and I froze at his sight, obviously I ask him if he could see me and he answered me of course I apologized and told him my name then he told me his, his name is Stiles Cullen, he's from the Cullen clan, then he left, without letting me to say anything of course after putting the silence ruin I followed him, he joined three other people a girl and two other boys their beauty was outstanding I couldn't stop staring at them.Then they left in a SUV but I memorized the plaque here" I said and give her the the number

Then they left in a SUV but I memorized the plaque here" I said and give her the the number

"Good work Alec" said Jace, I nodded and sat and relaxed on the couch.

The face of Stiles was still fresh in my head, how he was annoyed at me, I want to see him again.

Stiles P.O.V.

At the house everything was boring , that's why now I am in a speedo I don't know she could have bought a simple swimsuits,well I don't mind, I go down and get out in the night I jump in the pool.

I stay in the water floating, I look at the dark sky illuminated by the light of the city of the other side of the river.

It's quite a beautiful view.

I heard the door of the house open and close I look behind and see that Edward came to join me but he had a normal swimsuit I look up and saw a V ligne and there he had some hair but not a lot.

" hey can I join you in the water??" He ask, not trusting my voice I nods and he jump in making some wave I lost my balance I let my foot touch the floor of the pool.

" it's a pretty view" said Edward

"Yes it is" I said.

I start swimming in the water and stop and look back at the sky and float again.

The pitch black sky that we couldn't even see the stars unlike that place...... I wonder how's Jordan should I visit him? No he will tell the pack there's Deaton I need to thank him for showing me how to use my power, it decided when we go back to Fork I will go back to see Deaton and only Deaton.