Chapter 3

Stiles P.O.V.

"So who are the Volturi?" I ask, it was bugging me since the girl and the stinky boy left.

" they are a clan like us, but they are far older than us and more powerful, they stick rules and the others clan follow it" said Carlisle.

" Why Is that???" I ask.

"Many clan tried to go against them, they didn't survive at all, theirs rule are not that difficult to follow, just some rule to protect us from the humans, like no telling the human that you are a Vampire, if a human know what you are you have to kill it or make them swear a oath or transform them, a lot of things like that" said Carlisle answering my question.

" so they are the bad guys when you don't follow the rules that protect our species, but they are the good guys when you follow them?? Why would some clan go against to simple rules??" I asked, those rules are kind of easy to follow why would they want to go against them?

" there a lot of reason but the mostly one is Love, some of the Vampire find their mate in Humans and fall in love but they don't want to transform them into a Vampire and his clan mostly will follow him, but as soon the Volturi will learn about that there will be a war between the two clan" said Carlisle.

"Like you and Edward" said Emmet with a big smile on his lips.

"So it wasn't a mistake, Edward I am your mate" I said, he was blushing but nodded.

"Your not mad at me for making you kind of like us??" Edward said.

I shook my head.

" I am 99,9% + 0,01% sure that I am not mad at you, in fact I am happy thanks to you I have a new life and good one with all of you" I said to them I could see that everyone was smiling at me.

" so what's the thing about me being your mate??" I ask to Edward whose face became completely red.

" you are my mate,the half that complet me, my lover, my husband that kind of thing " he said still blushing and I sure I did the same as him.

" I see" so this handsome boy is my mate, well I don't mind a bit I wonder if he will be a top or a bottom I don't mind any of the position....... good thinking Stiles think that about next to a person that can read mind.

Wait he can read mind?

Does that mean that the others can?

"If I may ask do all of you can read minds??" I ask, Emmet start laughing again.

" No,No, No it's just Edward that is his gift" Carlisle said with a smile.

" like Alice can see in the future, Jasper can make you change others emotions or feel them, Emmet is strength, Edward is that he can read minds and you , you stay a spark" Carlisle said, then what about him? Does he have or it's only some people that have gift?

" oh and some of the Vampire doesn't have gift, like me ,Esme and Rosalie" Carlisle said noticing that he didn't said anything about him.

" We should get away for a time, we don't want to be in the presence of the Volturi when they will kill that human" said Rosalie and I could feel hatred in her words, well it seems that I am not the only one that dislike her.

" I agree we should get away for a while, until it calm down with the Volturi we should go to the other side of the country I have a house in Brooklyn next to the east river, Pack the necessary we leave in around 2 Minutes" said Carlisle getting up and speed up to wherever he has gone.

( what kind of supernatural hunters are in Brooklyn?? I am doing a crossover!!! )

Soon the others left leaving me with Edward.