Chapter 7

Scott P.O.V.

Since Stiles died the pack wasn't the same, of course we could still amuse ourselves, but it wasn't the same without Stiles it like a big hole was in us, like a part of us was broken.

I was walking down the hall with the pack this morning Corey, Mason,Hayden and Liam left us since they are one grade below us I entered the class and saw someone that I never through i will ever see again,Stiles was just there and smiling at me!!!!

But when he saw me his smile faded.

Stiles was here!

I could apologize to him!

I could force him back in the pack!

But how his he here? Wasn't he dead?

Wait his eyes are not the same??

He smell like Stiles but at the same time not?

Lydia pushed me a little to pass but froze too. She screamed that Stiles died?

Is that really Stiles?

Then Malia pushed both of us to freeze too.

I felt Kira behind me and flinched.

Then Jackson, yes Jackson came back it was a surprise but he changed and came back.

" WHAT THE HELL, STILES!!!" yelled Jackson, that sentence brought us back and we surrounded Stiles.

" how are you alive Stiles!!! Lydia screamed!!! How are you here Stiles" we all said it was incomprehensible.

"Stop stop stop there, of course I am alive and what does it mean that Lydia screamed and whose Lydia and why are you calling me Stiles, and what the hell is a Stiles???" Stiles ask, wait why is he asking that, he already know that, but he isn't lying...

The five of us looked surprised at him, I didn't think about it and answer him.

" that's you" I said.

He had confused look on his face.

" Sorry but that's not my name, it's Spencer to tell you and who the hell are you all" Stiles said, wait Spencer what is the meaning of this?

"That's a good one Stiles now tell us the truth how did you avoid death??" Asked Jackson.....good question Jackson.

" what the hell are you talking about and stop calling me Stiles that's not my name, it's Spencer Cullen, put that inside your brain" Stiles said, Jackson looked surprised and he whispered something that a normal human couldn't hear.

" he's not lying and I don't hear his heartbeat" said Jackson.... then who is this??

After that whisper ,five people entered the room, Stiles run at them and hug one of the guys, they smell like Stiles what did they do to him

" Spencer what's wrong???"The guy who was hugged by Stiles asked.

"They are asking me weird question Edward" Stiles said in a quiet voice but every supernatural creature could heard him.

" what did they ask??" Edward ask, so that's his name...

" they are calling me Stiles and told me that I was supposed to be dead, and I don't even know them it's the first time I saw them" Stiles said and hugged back tightly Edward, why is he saying that his name is really Stiles!!!