Chapter 6

Stiles P.O.V

I walk back inside the house and see that everyone was ready, I don't really want to go, I knew I had to go there but I didn't think it will be this soon.

I let a loud a sigh.

Edward looked at me worried.

I grinned at him and he smiled back.

"Everyone is ready, I have a house in beacon hills, let's meet back there, okay?" Said Carlisle, wait how many houses does he have??

"Carlisle.... how many houses do you have?" I ask.

" a lot, all around the world" he said with a grin ,I facepalmed.

I don't know what to say to that.

" we should get going I feel that those children of the night will visit us again" said Alice.

Everyone nodded and vampspeed to California.

Soon I was behind them running at a crazy speed.

I followed them running, jumping dodging trees, cars, building,etc..

Soon we were in California then Beacon hills, we slowed our pace and entered the reserve to find another.....house full of windows, seriously what's with the windows!!!

house full of windows, seriously what's with the windows!!!

I get inside with the others in front of me.

" this isn't bad, this is good, a forest" said Emmet grinning.

I let my body fall on the couch that was just there and soon the others did the same.

" sooooooo what do we do now that we are here??" I ask.

" all of you will go to school since tomorrow it's a raining day" said Carlisle and I swear I heard Emmet growls.

" but the rest of the week there will be a beautiful sunny day" said Carlisle with a little smile.

" the sun will get up in few minutes,all of you should start preparing yourselves to go at school" said Carlisle pointing at us.

"And I will be working at the hospital." Said Carlisle.

[ time skip ]

Alice, Rosalie, Jasper, Emmet,Edward and me were waiting for Esme, she told us that she wanted to do something before we left for school.

" there you are, have a good day at school kids"Esme said while putting a kiss on each forehead.

That was not expected, the six of us went outside, Emmet opened the garage to let us see three cars similar but at the same time not, one blue, one white and the other argent each style were different, Alice got the blue with Jasper and she was driving, The white one Emmet took it with Rosalie, then I guess it leave me and Edward in the argent car.