Chapter 5

Stiles P.O.V.

I get out of the room were I was and stay outside, I sit at one of the chairs in the garden and stare at the sky.

Still lifeless I wonder how it would look like in the future?

I sense few presence of people trespassing our ground, I vampspeed toward the source and see the guy that bumped into me.
He was accompanied by other people and they still didn't notice me.

" you know it's illegal to trespass private property, you know?" I said scaring them.

" Shit how did you do that?" Asked a red head.

" did what?" I ask curiously.

" how did you found us we even draw our runes of silence" said the same person, I look closely at the group, there was two others boy, one of them smelled kind of like that dude who came over.....and two other girl all in defence
positions, oh yeah Alec was there two, but unlike the other four he didn't have a sword but a.... bow..

" that doesn't mean that you put your.......silence runes that doesn't mean that I can't sense you or smell you" I said the five of them looked ashamed for a second but let it go.

The blond one launched at me, I only looked at him and he stopped moving, I was using my powers as a spark.

The blond looked surprised and the other four too.

I push him back to were his companions are and let my powers let go of him.

"What the hell was that!!!" Said the other boy.

" you should go back to your home" I said, starting walking away.

"Wait" said Alec.

I stop myself and look back.

"What?" I ask.

" can you give me your phone number... wait no, this is the good one, are you single?wait why am I asking that, this one is better how old are you??" He said.... well he mostly said everything that was inside his head....why does he want to know my phone number, to know if I am single and my age?

" don't have a phone, I may not be and 18 years old" i said.

He looked at me like a puppy I just kicked but oh well, then there was a look of surprise when I said my age.

" Wait you are 18, when did you become a vampire then?" Alec ask.

" Few weeks ago, my mate transformed me" I said, now he had a look like I stabbed him in the heart.... I wonder why?

" well it was good to see you again see you another day" I said this time I didn't walk I vampspeed inside, were Edward jumped on me and hugged me in front of everyone.

He let go of me and smiled, oh God his smile is.... is so dam beautiful and those lips..... Stiles just stop one moment, breathe in and out and calm down there just lips that you just what to devour them so calm down..... wait what??? What am I thinking!!!

Everyone goes to the living room and sit on a couch.

And wait.

And wait....

" Alice when are the Volturi be present at Forks???" Asked Carlisle.

" In few days, a battle between the shapeshifter and the Volturi will start, and they will mostly will kill some of those wolfs" Said Alice.

" I guess we did a good choice of coming here even with that Vampire and those shadow do not know?!." Said Emmet.

" Shadowhunters" I corrected him.

" that's what I said" Emmet said.

I was going to continue but was held back by Alice who just froze and was trembling a little, immediately Jasper was at his side holding her on his arms in a hug.

" what did you see" asked Jasper.

"*sigh* I saw us" pointing at me Edward, her, Jasper, Emmet and Rosalie" going at school, but that's not the problem, the place that we will be studying is Stiles old town Beacon Hills" said Alice looking at me.

I froze at the name of that place, I don't want to see them...

" I see, what else did you see?" I ask.

" you were avoiding people that were calling you Stiles Stilinski,but you were telling them that it wasn't your name that your name was Spencer Cullen and you didn't know them, those people were werewolf" Alice said looking straight at my eyes.

" I see...I guess when I will go there with you my name will be Spencer Cullen and I will act like I was new in the town and that I didn't know any of them" I said to myself but Alice nodded.

" when???" I ask.

" in few days" she said.

"I see" I said and let out a loud sigh.

" we should go there now" said Edward, my eyes widened I look at him and he was glaring at the floor.

"And why's that???" I ask.

" we attracted a lot of attention, that Vampire clan and the shadowhunters" said Edward growling a little.

Emmet was chuckling.... did Edward said something funny???

And now I have to go back there, well I guess I just have to do like Alice said pretends that I don't know them at all, I could say hi to Deaton!!!

I get up and go back outside, I let my sense explore the place and feel that the shadowshunters did as I told them before, they left.

I sit on a chair that was close to the pool and think about what happened in that town before I became a Cullen.

They kicked me out of their pack, but thanks to that I found a new family.

I am angry for what they did to me but still grateful for it.

Even if it hurts, thanks to them I could find my mate and he's dam sexy.

I let my hears go wild and I could hear the others packing their things and Edward was doing mines.

Well I guess I should get back inside.