Chapter 10

Stiles P.O.V.

Today, the sun was out, you know what that means?

Yup your right!!!it means that me with the others are just sitting here doing nothing, well we were more like watching a movie, Emmet next to Rosie, Carlisle with Esme, Alice and Jasper were next to each other and me and Edward had a couch for only ourselves, my legs were on top of Edwards lap, listening to a new movie that Jasper choose, we were listening to a classic 'finding Nemo' yup a clan of vampire listening to Nemo, I don't have anything against it, the movie is good, I'm okay with it!

"Stiles did you speak with the people you needed to?" Asked Carlisle.

"No I just need to see two other people" I said, Carlisle nodded.

"I understand, just telling, that we will move away again, but this time we will move away to another country to train, even with our abilities we are not the best, in one week we will move away to Japan" said Carlisle getting me with wide eyes, I looked at the others who only nodded.

" then we will go back to forks, and all of you will finish your last year at Forks high" continues Carlisle getting a grown from Emmet, oh so he does act like a jock sometimes.

The rest of the next three day, we all cuddled with our partner! sometimes Edward was glaring at Emmet who was laughing, but then he tried to hide a boner that was poking one of my legs.

In total in those three day he got 35 boners when we were in the same position when we were watching the movies.

...

The little vacation ended, and I was short on time luckily today was a cloudy day, I could visit the people I wanted, of course Edward accompanied me.

Like the last time he drove like a mad man, why does he drive so fast, well the first stop was a florist.

I got some flowers, and we took again the car, but this time to the cemetery.

Arriving there, Edward a look of realization.

" I will give you all the time you need, take your time, Stiles!" Said Edward putting a hand on my shoulder, I slowly nodded.

He let go and I got outside.

I walked inside the cemetery and walked toward the familiar tombstone.

Mr. Stilinski.             Mrs. Stilinski.

My parents.

I put equal some of flower close to their tombstone and sat on the grass.

It's nice to see them I guess....

" it's been a while!........You don't have to worry about me, I found people that can take care of me, a new family, immortal at that, oh!and a mate also, hahaha father you don't have to worry about him he's a good man.... I think you would have liked having to know him...., well I came here to tell you that I will come back to see both of you...." I said to the tombstone, even if I couldn't hear them, I believe that they could hear me, since I believe!

The silence around me was comfortable, a good silence to be here, a silence that isn't sad or annoying, just comfortable.

I get up.

" I will come back, Dad, mom" I Said and I started walking down toward the last time were I saw Edward with the car.

Edward was waiting over there, outside the car leaning close to the door of the driver looking at the Grey sky.

" let's go" I Said, Edward nodded and got inside, I followed him inside and he made to vehicle roar to life and he drove toward our next destination, the police Station.

Getting over there I saw the person I wanted to see, outside in the parking lot, thank god, this way it's way easier than getting inside the building.

I quickly get out of the car when Edward stopped driving.

When Parrish saw me his eyes widened, he even blinked his eyes several times.

" don't worry, it's real, I'm real" I Said getting closer to the new sheriff.

Then he tackled me in a hug.

" they told me that you died! How can you be here?" He asked still hugging me.

"Well obviously I am not dead, since here I am!" I Said.

He chuckled a little.

" I presume you don't want me to tell the pack about this" he asked me and I nodded, he let out a loud sigh and nodded.

"I don't want them to know, if they learn it they will do anything to ruin it, like they broke our friendship and it costed a lot" I Said.

" I understand, my lips will remains sealed" Parrish said.

" good" I answered him.

" what will you do now?" He asked.

" I will stay with my new family, but don't worry sometimes I will come back here." I Said.

" good luck with that" Parrish said.

Our encounter was short, but it was for the best.

He waved at me and I waved back at him!

I got back inside the car.

" to the clinic, if you don't mind" I Said, he gave me a grin and drove like the madman he is.

Soon we were at the clinic, but something unexpected was here.

The werewolf were there, they sensed us, well more smelled us from far away and came outside of the building.

"Stiles? I mean Spencer? What are you doing here" the alpha werewolf said.