Chapter 2

Stiles P.O.V.

" Bella, Jacob, What could be the pleasure to have both of you here" Carlisle says with a fake smile

" well we have something to tell you that's really important" Jacob said.

" you should get out!" Said Emmet... why are they so rude toward them???

" why is that ??just because I am not with Edward that doesn't mean that I don't have the right to come here" I believe Bella said.... so she's his ex but she's annoying.

"Well there's that, but there also a new born in this room unless you want to be dry of your blood I advise you to get out" said Rosalie, oh my I like this girl.

Then both of the strangers looked at me still pinching my nose, then they left.

"That guy need to take a bath with acid, to burn that smell how can he smell so bad!!!" I said.

When I said that Emmet couldn't stop laughing, the others laughed too but not like Emmet.

"He's our nemesis a shapeshifter that turn into a big wolf" said Carlisle.

I nod, I look around and look back at me, those clothes are not mine... who changed me??

" Can I ask something???" I ask and they all nod.

" may I know who changed me??" I ask, Alice was smiling but Emmet was laughing harder and I saw Edward blushing at my side, wait he did it??!!!!!, he raised his hand, so he did it.

" I did, I took you a bath, cleaned your body and changed your clothes" he said still blushing....
I couldn't say anything I am sure that I was blushing a lot because Now everyone was smiling at us, well not Emmet he was still laughing like a mad man.

I throw him a pillow that hit him straight in the face, he didn't see the pillow coming so it hit his face , strike!!!

Now everyone was laughing.

"Well we should start your training, Edward, Emmet both of you go with him and train him" said Carlisle.

They both nodded and the three of us left the house.

The house was all windows with woods, it seems that the vampire don't burn with the sun I wonder what the sun could do to me??

"Okay Stiles, let's start with......your strength you see those fallen tree over there" Emmet said I nod those tree are enormous!!!

" pick one of them and throw it to us" said Emmet, I nod confused and do it.

I bend myself to take the tree but I feel something staring at me I look behind and see a red Edward and a laughing Emmet, Why is he laughing at? does he think I won't be able to do this.

Well just suck yourself because I am gonna do it!!

I know I can do it, I believe in myself I will prove them that I am not weak.

I pick up the tree easily and throw it at Emmet who seemed surprised , he dodged the tree.

" come on Stiles are you trying to kill me or what, I said throw it but jeez this is unbelievable, the new born always amaze me with their ability!!" Said Emmet smiling a little.