A little peek in the future

A/N : it's here!!!! The first smut I ever written and published and probably the worst! But anyway just doing the warning ⚠️ blah blah blah. Oh there's also a little bit of spoiler in it...

This chapter has gay sex inside of it soo just warning ⚠️ and there's a little surprise at the end, hehehehehehehe 🤤

Yeah gay sex, don't like it? Then go away and don't come back~~~ Bye bye~~

Oh before I forget about it, it's a little peek from the future, that means that I won't write all the scene just a part of it...but it's worth it.
__________

Stiles P.O.V.

Exhausting...

That's the best word to describe my situation...

I was taking a shower, I was simply exhausted mentally.

Teenagers, what a pain in the ass, not the blissful one, the annoying one...I know what I'm talking about after all... I could feel my face becoming warmer just by thinking about what we did yesterday night... Just thinking of it makes me hard, I can feel the excitement growing to my lower region...oh, it's becoming bigger hello junior!!! I should calm him down, I don't have time for a quick jerk off. I have to go to school...what a turn-off!!!

Anyway!!!!

Who knew that I was famous in the supernatural world?

Well, who knew that I would be in a new pack?

A pack of hybrid?

Well, at the moment there are only three people in our pack.

There's me the Spark hybrid.

There's my boyfriend Edward I made him a hybrid, not like me, but more like a hybrid of two species of vampire...

And our powerful, dramatic and narcissistic alpha, Nicklaus Mikaelson. The Original Hybrid...

Yup Nicklaus Mikaelson.

And at this moment we're in Virginia, Mystic Falls...

" Stiles?" I heard my boyfriend call my name. I heard the door of the bathroom open up and I heard his footstep.

"In the shower" I yelled enough for him to hear me. I heard some clicking and a familiar sound of clothes falling on the floor.

"Hey mind any company?" Edward asked while entering the shower...

" well, you're already inside.."

"help?" he asked.

"...yes my back" I heard the clap of the shampoo and a cold feeling travelled my back when I felt a liquid going down on my back. Then he put his hands on shoulders and started scrubbing me.

His hands were gently scrubbing my back, my arms, my legs and my ass, or more like he was groping it.

Then he took off the shampoo with the warm water.

After finishing with the water, he glued my back to his chest, that wasn't the problem, it was the hard thing between my ass's cheeks.

" Edward we-"

"Don't worry we have time" he interrupted me. Ah, stop rubbing yourself at me!!!

"Baby..I can't think straight with you there, naked, showing me your ass and your sweet little hole" Edward was whispering at my ear...don't say that!!!you're making me horny...