Chapter 9

Stiles P.O.V.

I was in the car with Edward still thinking about what happened before, Edward was driving close to the clinic.

"Can we make a stop here?" I ask.

He nods and park close to the entrance, I get out and he follow me, I open the door and I see Deaton Reading like always.

I knock slightly the wall he look up, he look at me for a moment then his eye widened.

" Stiles is that you??" He ask, I nod he sprint toward me and hugs me.

"But Lydia screamed, how are you standing in front of me, did you bring yourself back with your magic...no you just learned few hours ago that you were a spark, then.....your eyes? Why are they golden.....a cold one?, but how?" Deaton started to say than he asked me.

"Well ask my mate" I said, I could see Edward blush a little.

They both shakes their hands.

" Nice to meet you my name is Edward Cullen I am the mate of Stiles Cullen" Edward Presented himself.

"Nice to meet you, I am Alan Deaton, Now tell me how did Stiles become a Cold one" Deaton said.

" I am not a cold one, I am a hybrid half spark, half Vampire, I still have my power as a spark" I tell Deaton.

" I transformed him in what he is now, i gave him my venom" Edward said.

"You are not a cold one Edward, I saw you blushing, you need to be alive to blush like that and you are not cold at all you have a normal temperature as one of a human, unless you are telling me the truth and something to both of you is happening , Edward take off your shirt and lye down on the metal table" Deaton said and Edward did as he was asked.

Now without a shirt Edward was on the table, Deaton was looking through his material and came out with a knife, Edward wasn't scared, because it wouldn't have scratched him at all.

Deaton touch his skin with the sharp object, but the knife broke at the contact of his skin, with wide eyes, Deaton was looking around and looked around the books, he opened some to soon close them, then he open another one but stay longer on it until, he look at us.

'' Stiles this is amazing, you being a hybrid, and to still have your power as a spark it's amazing, I only found what happened when a Spark and a Vampire are mates, it make the Vampire more like alive, like he Isn't dead anymore, by the time the Vampire heart will start beating, but a Vampire will still be a Vampire he will still have his ability and they will be strengthened thanks to the spark of his mate, but since you are a hybrid Stiles I believe the same will go for both of you" Deaton said with a little smile.

" if I understand I will come back to life??" Asked Edward.

" not really, your blood will start
Moving like he did when you were human, it will just harder to know that you are a vampire, unless they have picture of you in the
Past" answered Deaton.

" Stiles, you should tell the pack that you are here and alright! You are their pack" Said Deaton.

I scowled at the mention that we were pack.

" it seems that they forgot to tell you that they kicked me out of the pack because I was a weak human, they kicked me out the day that you told me that I was a Spark" I said, growing a little angry.

" but thanks to that I could find a mate that I love and a new family" I said with a little smile, on the table I could see Edward blushing at my words.

" I see... then you didn't come back for them, then what made you come back to this bacon for supernatural??? Mr. Cullen" he said, I smiled a little.

" I wanted to see you, I wanted to thank you for what you did for me" I said, this time Deaton smiled, then he looked at his watch, his smile faded.

" you should go, there a pack meeting in 20minutes here, your scent will leave the clinic if you leave around fifteen minutes, come tomorrow if you wanna talk, but now you have to, don't worry, I will tell nothing to the pack" said Deaton pushing us outside.

I waved back and both of us jump in the car.

Edward start the engine a drive fast like this morning.

With my enhancement of smell I could smell the scent of the werewolf close to us, it not like the mutts, that smell was like shit...I never smelt something like that!!