Chapter 28

"Niall, drop the brownie and you wont get hurt" i say, keeping my voice scary low.

The boys were currently at rehearsals before their big show here in Perth's new arena. But nobody was actuelly rehearsing, Liam was having a very in depth conversation with Stella while Louis and Harry disappeared to get their clothes organised for tonight. Zayn stole a skateboard and Niall was with me pigging out on food.

Niall looks at me cheekily before shoving the brownie in his mouth "piss off" he says through a mouthful of brownie making me pout.

"That's not nice!" i complain folding my arms over my chest. Shrugging Niall takes a full packet of chips and runs off. Groaning, i walk towards their dressing room to find Louis and Harry sitting on the sofa, flicking around in their phones "whatcha doing?" i ask flopping between them both.

"Twitter" Louis reply's in monotone.

"Don't smother me with your enthusiasm Louis" i mumble getting out my phone.

Louis chuckles as Harry's arms snake around my waist, placing light kiss's along my neck "ugh your cuteness is annoying. Im gonna go take the skateboard off of Zayn" Louis says as he leaves the room, still on his phone.

"I hope he walks into a wall" Harry mumbles into my neck making me giggle.

"That is horrible Harry!"

"But it would be hilarious" Harry laughs. Nodding i turn around so i am straddling his waist. My arms are wrapped around his neck, twisting his curls around in my fingers as his draw small circles on my hipbones. "How did I get so lucky as to have a beautiful girlfriend like you" Harry says softly as we held each other's gazes.

"I'm pretty sure I'm the lucky one" I murmur slowly.

Harry quirks and eyebrow as his signature smirk curves on his face "how so?"

"Because" I start placing a featherlight kiss against his forehead "your kind", I press my lips to one temple "genuine", placing another kiss against his other temple "caring, selfless", I place another kiss against each cheek "funny, smart" feeling his breath fan against my cheek I then place a kiss to the corner of his mouth "sexy", slowly I place a passionate kiss against his lips and let the moment last, feeling his lips mood into mine just as they always have. Pulling back slightly I feel Harry raise one of his hands up and tuck a loose strand of hair behind my ear "your just too good to be true".

Watching Harry's grin widen he cups my cheek and crashes my lips back onto his. My hands run through his hair tugging slightly every few seconds as the kiss begins to get heated. Both Harry's hands hold a steady grip on hips as we push each other closer, a soft gasp escaping into the kiss as on of Harry's cold hands slide up my back. Laughing into the kiss Harry's tongue slips effortlessly into my mouth with no resistance from me. My hands travel under his black band shirt, tracing the muscles that it concealed causing Harry to softly moan. Breaking the kiss, our foreheads rest together, chests heaving as we try to catch our breath. "Your perfect" he mumbles, lifting one of his hands up to my cheek his thumb traces my cheekbone. Subconsciously I lean into his touch, smiling at Harry's words as his emerald eyes hold mine. "Your just perfect, not one flaw in my eyes" Harry murmurs to me pressing another soft kiss against my lips as I place my hands on his shoulders.

Snap!

Closing my eyes for 2 seconds I turn my head ever so slightly to see Zayn smirking evilly, holding up the polaroid picture of me and Harry, leaning in the door frame. "You will thank me one day" he tells us tucking the picture inside his jacket that was slung over the make up chair "and we are on in a few so we gotta go on now" Zayn continues, shuffling out the door.