Chapter 9

I opened my eyes to find every one in my room chatting amongst themselves.

"Hello Peasants" i say causing everyone to jump "HeHe...Boo!"

"Are you ready to get out of here? Apparently your legs all healed up" Liam says.

"How long?" i ask.

"Two days, love" Harry replied "they doctor had to give you three injections to make you sleep" i let out a chuckle at the memory's from last time i was awake.

"All boys out! i am helping her change because of her leg" stated Perrie as she ushered them out.

Harry had that stupid smirk on his face "yeah! i will help too!"

I rolled my eyes "nice try, pervert!" i shout as Perrie literally kicks him out the door. "I cant believe i am protecting a bunch of dipshits" i complain to Perrie as she helps me into my clothes.

"Yeah about Zayn..."

shit

"Don't blame me! blame his manly urges!" She raised a questioning eye. "We are talking about two very different things, aren't we?"

Nodding she sits next to me on the bed "i just really wanted to thank you. You protected the man i love, who i want to spend the rest of my life with. With-out you i many not have had the chance so thank-you". Perrie explained smiling warmly at me.

"Hey, its not a problem. These boy's" i paused looking out the window to look at the idiots "these boy's are my family. My world. I wouldn't dream of giving them up".

"Yeah, what about Harry?" she said in a knowing tone.

"What about him?"

"You are so crushing on him Ashayln"

I blush. Wait, am i? yeah i feel the sparks, no explosions every time we touched. Every time he speaks to me my heart skips a beat an climbs its way into my throat. I let out an audible sigh. "I guess i am"

"Well thats good, cause he defiantly likes you" i look back to Perrie.

"Gurl you say what now?" i question in my most ghetto tone.

Perrie giggles "its true, he would always watch you through that window. Never leaving, eating, sleeping. I swear he hasn't even showered in god knows how long!" i had to laugh at the last part.

Tap Tap

There at the window was Lou pointing to his watch. Perrie and i left the room. To my surprise i was able to walk fine. Not limp or anything. They all helped me out and onto the tour bus. Except Perrie since she had to go pack a few things from her apartment she has been borrowing here in America.

"So Zayn" i started as i sat next to Zayn on the sofa with the rest of the guys "are you going to tell Perrie of our moment back before i was stabbed?" Visibly blushing he turned and stared at his hands.

"I thought you had forgotten"

"Mate you cant make anyone forget something like that" Niall said munching on a sandwich.

Liam chuckled "even more so if they are a specially trained agent!"

"Errrrr...can we please not tell her!" Zayn groaned.

"Sure, nobody will say a thing, Zayn. You have my word"

Hugging me He whispered "thank-you". I pulled back and smiled.

"Well" standing up i made my way over to the kitchen to find Niall eating a sandwich "put away that sandwich Niall cause your buying Chinese for me!"

"Did you seriously hear that!" he whined.

"Niall buddy, i heard everyone" winking i made my way to the bus beds and laid in mine. Feeling a piece of paper from the pillow slip i read it in my head incase i had boys eavesdropping.

You have kicked -ass and knocked all my men unconscious.

Your now a target as well as the 1D lads.

The lion is out of his den.

He's coming for blood.

But first, lets play some games.

I get out of hospital and have to put up with this shit already!

God, Niall better be quick with that fucking Chinese.

Vote

Comment

It would mean alot :)