Chapter 22

"Whats going on?" Liam asks as we walk down the grey corridors if the CIA HQ in Barcelona "are they going to kill us?"

We were following the B.B team through the building. Niall, Liam, Zayn and Louis walked in front of me whilst Harry and i were watching them from behind. I could tell Harry was uncomfortable and tense by the way his posture was squared straight. Right now he hand me pulled into his side, shooting a look at every Agent that checked me out and every time i had to squeeze his hand.

"They wont kill us Liam" i tell him confidently.

Looking back, Lou shoots me a puzzled look "how do you know that?"

"Because" i start as a set of double doors open in front of us "Im the best Agent for a reason"

Inside the room was a large steel desk centred behind a large projection screen. A grey sofa was placed in front of the desk with photographs of random people posing in them. Rolling my eyes at the modern area i follow the boys over to the sofa (order: Zayn, Louis, Me, Harry, Niall, Liam)

Harry ran a hand through his hair, showing me he wasn't liking what was happening. I pull him into a kiss that relaxed his body "you need to calm the fuck down" i tell Harry looking him dead in the eyes "you all need to calm the fuck down" intwining me and Harry's fingers, i admire how they lace together perfectly, his big ones clasping my small ones "if the Agency wanted to kill us they would have done it already, no Agency wants to waste their precious time" just as i finish my mini speech, the doors open behind us to reveal a woman with long black hair and blue eyes.

Her small wrinkles made me guess she was around 40. She wore a black blazer and dress pant while wearing an easy going smile "Hello Agent Sparks" she says while walking over to me "Im Director Lillian Collins, acting chief of the CIA branch"

Grasping her out stretched hand i smile at her, no need to give off a bad impression... yet "Im Agent Ashayln Sparks from the SAO, and I'm confused as to wether i am in the field or not" i sit back down and she takes a seat behind her desk, handing me files.

"I have heard from the late Director Talia from the Miami Sao branch that you are quite the trouble maker" she says "I'm dearly sorry to ask this of you, but can you make sure these charges are correct? I have so many files that i must make sure they are up to date" shrugging i flip open the pages to reveal my charges (jail-time).

I feel the boys looking over my shoulder at the pages. Boy, i have got a lot if explaining to do...

Held customers at gun point -$5,000 fine plus $6,000 in bail.

Released animals from a pet store and an elephant from the Zoo - $8,000 fine plus $4,000 to catch the elephant and another $120,000 to repair the damage.

Break and enter - $32,000 bail for 16 offences.

Streaking 1Kilometre - $1,000 fine.

Carried a knife in Australia
- $10,000 fine.

Rescued a drowning man (interfere's with their fate) in china -$14,000 fine plus $15,000 bail.

Smashed somebody with your fists in Italy - $50, 000 bail and $12,000 to remove the felony.

"Its all correct" i tell her.

She raises an eyebrow "you sure? You haven't even read a third in?"

I feel Harrys grip thats had moved to my leg tighten from the eminent laughter he was trying to suppress "yeah" i tell her "i will just read the rest later"

"Okay then, moving on to the more pressing matter now"