Flee

An: OMG over 1000 reads?! THANK YOU GUYS!

"BLUE WAKE UP!!!" Someone yelled. The small skeleton slowly opened his eyes. "What...?" He grumbled, looking straight into Inks eyes, still feeling a bit dozy.

The other star Sans was for a reason, Blue didn't knew, panicking. "We have to hurry! I'll explain everything later! All of you have to go through the portal now!" Ink ordered.

Blue got up and saw that Lust, Error, Horror and Dust already were at the portal. "ArE yOu cOMiNg?" Error asked and Blue quickly ran to them.

Ink quickly ran into the kitchen, grabbed something, and came back. "Alright now go, go, GO!" He yelled and pushed everyone through it.

They landed in Life's garden and the artist closed it. "Wait, What about Geno, Reaper, Cross, Nightmare, Dream and Killer?" Blue asked worried.

"Don't worry, Geno's already here and Reaper probably too. Dream will get Cross and Nightmare, so we don't have to worry about them either. Well and Killer... I'll tell ya when everyone's here..." Ink explained.

"Okay..." Blue said slightly confused. "Alright... What is going on?" A certain half dead skeleton asked. Everyone looked into the direction to see Geno in Reapers lap, blushing brightly. "I will explain later..." Ink sighed.

~meanwhile still at the castle~

Dream rushed upstairs, hoping to find Cross and his brother. He opened Cross' door, but nobody was in there, so he rushed to Nightmare's room. Slamming the door open, he yelled "NIGHTMARE, WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE! WHERE'S CROSS?!"

He looked at the scene that was in front of him. Nightmare was on top of Cross, who still wore the maid outfit. He blushed hard, turned around and apologized "I'M SORRY, I DIDN'T MEAN TO DISTURB YOU!"

"Dream... What do you mean by that?" Nightmare asked slowly. "I... We don't have enough time to explain or he'll kill us!" Dream exclaimed. "Who will kill us?" Cross asked.

Before Dream could answer, they heard a shout from the hall. "Where are you Dreamy?! I know you're here!~" "That voice..." Cross whispered. "He's here!" Dream squeaked. "We have to hurry!"

With that he opened a portal and shoved the other skeletons, who only got up from their bed, towards it. "Wanna flee again, Dreamy?" Someone giggled. Everyone looked at the door to see Killer with an insane grin.

"Killer?", was the only thing Cross could say, before he and Nightmare got pushed into the portal, followed by Dream.

"They're no fun!" Killer pouted. "Also, who was this other skeleton, that looked like a dark version of Dream?" "That was Nightmare, it's kinda funny that Dream didn't realized it in his hurry." A voice chuckled and Gin walked out of the shadows.

"Wow, you should stop coming out of the shadows like that, it doesn't suit your personality." Killer commented. Gin rolled her eyes and said "Anyway, let us begin!"

~meanwhile at Life's garden~

The three skeletons flew out of the portal and it closed behind them. "I guess we're comp-" Ink stopped mid sentence, when he saw Nightmare. Everyone else looked stunned too.

"Who are you and where's Nightmare?" Ink asked. That was the moment when Dream noticed that his brother somehow was back to normal. He squeaked and hugged him tightly.

"Oh my god! You turned back!!!" He exclaimed. "Shut up..." Nightmare muttered. "How?!" Dream asked shacking his brother heavily. "Uhm... Dream, I think shaking him won't get the answer out of him..." Cross said.

"Oh right! Sorry!" Dream apologized, letting his brother go. "Can someone tell us, what is going on...?" Geno asked, still sitting in Reapers lap.

"Okay, you all know what happened to Nightmare right?" Dream began and everyone nodded. "This is the form he had, before all that happened!" "That was an short explanation..." Cross muttered. "And How did you turn back?" Reaper asked.

"Love..." Nightmare answered, holding Cross' hand, both blushing. Dream began to squeal, while Blue began to make pictures, both smiling like idiots.

"And why are you all here?" A female voice asked all of the sudden. Everyone turned around to see Life smiling at the visitors. "I was just about to explain." Ink said and began to tell everything.

"And when he attacked, I quickly opened a portal to escape, but sadly he made it through too. Luckily, we were in front of the castle, so we tried to lock him outside and well you know the rest." Ink ended his narration.

No one said anything, not knowing what they even should say. "Nice, so who are all of these people?" A voice asked. Everyone was so recessed in listening to Ink, that they didn't realized that the five kids sneaked up behind them.

"Oh yeah! You still haven't met everyone!" Ink exclaimed. "Alright, but I think we should introduce you first." He added in a suggesting way. "Guys, say hello to Paperjam, Palette, Goth, Incubux and Sprinkle!" Ink said, always pointing at the kid, wich he was talking about.

Everyone waved and Blue began to speak. "Hi I'm Blue!" The Rest also began to introduce themselves.

"Do you wanna play with us?!" Sprinkle asked, smiling widely. "Sure!" Dream cheered and followed Sprinkle, Goth and Palette. Blue wanted to go too, but Dust held him back. "Blue... can we talk?" He asked.

Blue nodded and followed Dust. "I wonder What their talking 'bout." Geno said. Nightmare only shrugged and walked into another direction with Cross, who luckily got new clothes from Ink.

Said artist looked at Error and smiled. They went to watch Dream and the three kids playing, holding hands and snuggling with each other.

Incubux and Paperjam helped Life to take care of the garden. They didn't really seem to like playing with the others.

Lust grinned at the position Geno and Reaper were in. "So Geno, what happened that you're snuggling up into Reaper like this?" Geno blushed and rolled his eyes. "Nothing..." he murmured. Reaper chuckled and kissed Geno's cheek. "Something.~"

~little flashback~

"Don't you think you had enough." Geno said, trying to shove the god away from him. "Nah, I never could get enough from you.~" Reaper cooed, making Geno blush a bright red.

"I hate you..." the half dead skeleton murmured. "You know that's a lie." Reaper chuckled. Geno groaned and struggled, with no avail.

Reaper laid his head on Geno's shoulder and closed his 'eyes'. The glitched skeleton sighed and looked at Reaper. Some time passed and Reaper's breathing became steady.

Geno has to admit, that the god of dead looked kinda cute like that. A thought came into his mind, but he quickly shook it off, even if it was very tempting...

He shook his head, but when he looked at Reaper again, he couldn't resist and gave the grim reaper a quick peck on his skull.

Reaper's immediately creaked open and he looked at Geno. "Y-you were awake?!" Geno squeaked, blushing. Reaper only smirked and kissed the glitched skeleton deeply. Geno hesitated at first but then he slowly began to kiss back.

"Love ya."

"... love you too..."

~flashback end~

~meanwhile with Dust and Blue~

"So, what do you wanna talk about?" The smaller if them asked. "I... I wanted to apologize, about behaving like a creep towards you..." Dust said looking into Blue's eyes.

"Hey you don't have to apologize because of that! It maybe was a bit creepy being watched in the kitchen, but I guess some people just act like that, when..." Blue paused for a moment. 'Should I really tell him that I know that he loves me?' The little blueberry thought.

"When what?" Dust asked nervously. "When, their in love..." Blue replied looked at the ground. Dust was surprised to say the least. "How did..." "Killer and Dream told me... I thought about it and came to a conclusion." Blue said facing Dust again.

Said skeleton gulped and looked the smaller. "Dust... I... I love you too!" Blue yelled, after stuttering a bit.