Lab

"LUST! CROSS!" Was the only thing they heard before the portal closed behind them. Cross struggled to get out of the huge hang, without any success. "LET US GO!" Cross yelled. The girl didn't reply anything.

"Good Job Gin, you can put these two too the others!" A voice chuckled. A woman with blue hair and a light blue skin walked towards them. She wore an overall, a black pullover and jeans.

"Aye, Aye!" Gin saluted and walked down the hallway, letting the hands flew beside her. She stopped in front of some kind of cell.

She opened the door and the hands threw Lust and Cross inside. They disappeared afterwards. "Ouch." Cross growled.

"Wow... looks like they found more test objects." A voice sighed. They looked up to see Fell and Sci. "Hi, Are you two okay?" Sci asked kneeling down next to Cross and Lust.

"Yeah, where are we?" Cross answered. "We're in a laboratory you idiot!" Fell replied. "Language!" Sci sighed. "But it's true, they're always talking about some kind of experiment they want to start when they have five Sanses."

"Wait if they need five Sanses, then why didn't this Gin just took one more Sans with her?" Lust asked. "That's a good question." Cross said.

"Wait, you were with other Sanses when you were kidnapped?" Sci asked. "Yup, they were with me, Reaper, Nightmare, Dream, Ink, Horror, Dust, Blue, Error and Killer." The voice of a certain glitched skeleton said.

They all turned around to see Geno. "Sup." Was the only thing he said. "GENO?! What are you doing here?!" Cross yelled. "A creepy woman 'kidnapped' me, while the others were planning to free you."

"Do you mean that woman that stares at you through the window?" Sci asked. "Yup." Geno replied. "Shit... that means that we are ready for the experiment!" Fell muttered.

"That is correct, 100 points for you Fell!" Gin chuckled. She and the woman, that was staring at Geno, were at the cell door, with chains.

~meanwhile~

"I say that we go in there, kick the villains butts and save Cross and Lust!" Blue exclaimed. "You mean, we'll just make the Leroy Jenkins tactic?" Killer said. "Guys." "Yes!" Was Blues answer.

"Guys." "Are you serious? That's stupid!" Killer yelled. "Alright, then tell me a better plan!" Blue shouted. "WILL YOU TWO JUST SHUT UP FOR A MOMENT?!" Nightmare yelled.

They both looked at the rest of the group. "Reaper, wanted to say something!" Ink explained quickly. Everyone looked at Reaper.

"Thanks Nightmare. I'll get straight to the point. Has anyone of you already noticed that Geno isn't here? Where is he?" Reaper said, sounding slightly worried.

"I nOticED iT ANd i ThInk ThAt thIS MIght hELp." Error said, showing the others a little note. "What's it saying?" Dream asked. "LaB."

"Lab?" Ink asked blankly. "hE pRobALy mEaNS tHe LaB We dIscOVerEd." Error explained. "Wait what? Since when are two getting along so well?" Killer asked.

"THat'S nOt IMpoRtanT NoW. JuSt foLloW mE, wE cAn exPlAin eVerYthIng laTeR." Error commanded and open a portal. The group of Sanses first didn't know if they really should do it, but in the end they all walked through the portal.

"How haven't I realized this place myself?" Ink shouted upset, wich made the others, especially Error, chuckle. "So where are our friends?" Blue asked.

"You friends? If you want to know that, follow me!" A voice said. It was Sci. "Sci? Why are you here?" Ink asked. "I got kidnapped like the others, but they don't use me for their sick experiments, they force me to make chemicals and stuff like that!" Sci explained.