Labyrinth

Important An: I already published the first chapter of Royal wreck! So you can check it out if you want! Also sorry for not updating for so long!

"Error? Error wake up!" Inks voice yelled. Error jolted up, startled. "InK? WHat'S gOinG oN?" "I don't know, I just blacked out for no reason and then I woke up here!" The artist answered.

Error looked around. They were in some kind of hallway, the walls looked kinda like the ones of the dungeon in Nightmare's castle, but something definitely wasn't right.

"Do you know, where we are?" Ink asked his lover. "LoOKs kInDA LikE NIghTMare'S dUnGEon..." Error replied, eying the hallway more.

"I ThInk wE sHOulD tRy To fINd a WAy oUT oF hERe." He said, looking straight into Inks eyes. "And what if the others are here too? We can't leave them here!" Ink exclaimed. "We PRobaBlY shOuLD fINd tHeM, I'M aLSo noT enTIreLy sURe iF wE cAN UsE oUR PorTAlS HeRe."

Ink nodded and began to walk forwards, Error right next to him. "Do you think their okay?" Ink asked. "YeAH, dON't wORry bOuT tHeM." Error said, taking Ink's hand and kissing him on his cheekbone, making both blush.

~meanwhile~

"Did you found someone over there?" Dust yelled. "No!" Blue answered, running back to his boyfriend. "Shit..." Dust murmured. "Language!"

"Sorry, but why do we have to be stuck in this damn labyrinth." Dust exclaimed. "I don't know, but I think we should focus on finding our friends and getting out of here." Blue said, rather sternly. "Or, we could have some alone time.~" Dust smirked seductively.

Blue blushed a bright blue, glaring slightly at Dust. "Sorry, couldn't resist!" Dust laughed. The small blueberry sighed and continued walking, his lover close behind him. Luckily, he didn't knew that Dust sometimes glanced at his butt.

Suddenly, Blue stopped in his tracks. "Somethin wrong?" Dust asked, going next to Blue. "I think, I saw something over there!" Berry explained, pointing into the shadows.

"I guess, we should be more careful from now on!" The taller one spoke, eyeing his surroundings closer. The other skeleton nodded in agreement, continuing their walk carefully watching the hallway they were in.

"Peekaboo" was the only thing they heard before something hit their heads. "Too easy." someone chuckled, pulling the motionless behind them with ease.

~meanwhile~

"Does this fucking labyrinth never ends!" A certain glitched skeleton yelled. "Calm down, Geno! It's not like, this is gonna kill us." "No! How the fuck did we even end up in here?!" Geno shouted.

Reaper rolled his eyes at first, but when Geno didn't stop his ranting, he had an idea and smirked. The grim reaper turned Geno's face towards him and kissed his lover deeply.

Geno was too surprised to kiss back, but soon moved his 'lips' against Reaper's. They soon pulled away, since they still had to breathe.

The smaller of them blushed very brightly. "W-why did you do that?" "Oh well, you look cute when you're angry, I couldn't resist.~" Reaper cooed. Geno grumbled something, when he was hugged by his lover. "What was that?" "Shut up." "Love you too."

The two walked around a corner, when suddenly someone shouted "Geno? Reaper?" The two turned around and saw Lust. The skeleton waved at them and quickly ran towards them.

"Lust!" Geno exclaimed, seemingly happy that he was okay. "Thank god, you two are okay!" Lust panted slightly. "Yeah, it's good to see that you're fine too!" The glitched skeleton smiled.

"Have you seen any of the others?" Lust asked. "No, you?" Reaper replied, but sadly the smaller skeleton shook his head. "I haven't seen anyone, but I've someone yelling over there!" He pointed into the direction the couple was about to go to.

"Really? Then why didn't we heard anything?" Reaper asked suspiciously. "Well... it's probably because it's the third time that I'm at this crossroad..." Lust explained, smiling awkwardly. "Oh..." Reaper simply replied. "Let's Go then!" Geno exclaimed, beginning to walk into direction Lust said he heard the voices.

Meanwhile in another part of the labyrinth, Cross and Nightmare sneaked through the hallways, never letting their guard down. Cross had his knife summoned, while Nightmare was in his corrupted form again.

Suddenly Nightmare heard footsteps coming closer. He reacted quickly and pushed Cross into the darkness, covering him with his body, so they both were practically invisible.

Three figures slowly came closer. All of them were skeletons and all of them were Sanses, Cross and Nightmare knew pretty well. They were Horror, Dream and Lust...