Drunk

Some hours after Horror and Lust arrived in Life's garden, the goddess still hadn't finished her work. "Do you think their okay?" Lust asked. "Yeah, don't worry 'bout them!" Horror said smiling.

"Yeah, if I know something about Geno, than it's the fact that he's determined to live!" Ink added. "AnD sTubBoRN." Error chuckled.

"Do you think it's easy to produce a new body, with only a ninth of your soul?" A voice asked sarcastic. They all turned around in shock to see Gin, the silver haired girl that kidnapped Cross and Lust a few days earlier.

Horror took his axe, shoving Lust behind him, while Ink and Error got in a fight stance too. "What do you want?" Horror growled.

"Wow, chill! I was just bored and thought watching ya would be interesting!" She said while licking some nice cream.

"What the heck is wrong with you?" Horror asked. "Dunno, maybe it's cuz ma brain's made of silver and sin... wait what time is it?!" She exclaimed.

The silver haired girl looked through a portal, and then yelled "Shit! I have to meet Mettafell and Edge now! Oh gosh they'll be so pissed!" She threw the nice cream away and jumped into her portal.

All the skeletons, the small ones too, only stood there with an 'the hell just happened' expression.

"Are you guys alright?" A certain glitched skeleton asked. "Geno!" Lust yelled, hugging him tightly. "Thank god I was worried!" Geno sighed. "Hey, you wouldn't have to!" "I know, but if you really would've died, I could never forgive myself!" Lust cried.

"Hey, it doesn't matter what could've been, what matters is that survived!" Geno said. "Yeah you're right!" Lust smiled and added. "Mom." "Why did I knew that this would come." Geno groaned.

"Why are you calling him mom?" Palette asked curious. "I can understand why Goth is calling Geno like that, but why you?"

"Well, he really acts like a mother towards us." Lust giggled. "Us? Does that mean there are living more persons with you?" Sprinkle asked.

"Yup, we are twelve people living together and maybe, when everyone agrees, you could come and live with us too!" Ink explained smiling.

Goth, Palette and Sprinkle looked at each other excited, while Incubux and PJ only shrugged.

"I think we should head back, it's getting kinda late!" Geno suggested. Error nodded and opened a portal. Lust quickly picked the now dirty nice cream and walked to the portal. Everyone waved when they left.

When they arrived, they were greeted by Blue and Dream apologizing to Nightmare and Dust. Cross sat on the couch, eating drinking something, while Killer was nowhere to be seen.

"Hey Guys!" Ink greeted. "What's up?" "Not much, you just missed some of the funniest moments ever!" Nightmare replied chuckling. "What happened?" Lust asked. "Dream, Blue Killer and Cross acted like different dere types." The goopy skeleton answered.

"Really?" Ink laughed. "Yeah! Reaper recorded everything, we can show you when he's back from his work." Dust said.

Lust smiled and walked out of the room to throw the nice cream into the trash. He was about to throw it into the trashcan, but then he saw Killer sitting inside of it.

"Killer? What are you doing in there?" Lust asked very confused. "Feeling like trash." Was the answer. "Can you come out?" "No!"

Lust sighed. He walked back to the others and said "Guys, Killer's in the trashcan and won't come out!" "What? Why?" Ink asked and Lust shrugged.

"Let me handle this!" Dust said and walked out. Horror took the nice cream and told Lust, that he should rest a bit, before he followed Dust. "THis wILl bE fUN To wAtCH!" Error chuckled and walked outside with Nightmare.