Shy

Jungkook flinches at the brightness of the bathroom light. He tried not to wake Taehyung or Jimin when he got out of bed, leaving the pair to rest. They had both spent more energy than him. The memory makes him flush to the tip of his ears.

Once he's eyes adjust he takes in the sight of himself. Taehyung had miraculously kept his promise to keep Jungkook's neck spotless, but the rest of him is a mess. His collarbones are decorated in light bites trailing down to his hips. Particularly messy is his chest, as Taehyung couldn't stop teasing the area after discovering how sensitive Jungkook is. There are a couple bruises, but only because Taehyung couldn't quite control his strength. Overall, Jungkook is less marked up than Jimin, but the vampire's skin had already begun to heal itself after only a few hours whereas Jungkook will bare the aftermath for a few days.

Jungkook washes his face and smooths down his hair just as Taehyung comes to lean in the bathroom's door.

"Hi," Jungkook says, only partially as awkward as he thinks he is.

"Hi." The corner of Taehyung's mouth twitches up at his mates shyness. He looks over Jungkook's bare torso. His wolf is proud of the state of it but the rest of him is almost guilty. "How are you?"

Jungkook shrugs. He messes with his hair again, trying to pray his shyness away. The older just makes him feel small. The alpha is just naturally intimidating. Of course Taehyung notices how timid he is, but he mistakes it for regret.

"I, um, I wasn't too much, was I?" Taehyung asks. Jungkook shakes his head but the alpha continues anyway. "Most of the time I can only hazily remember my ruts, but this one... I remember all of it vividly. Including slamming Joonie-hyung into the wall and clinging to you and Jimin. I know you said you were okay with everything but I know I can be a stubborn-"

"Tae," Jungkook interrupts. "You were fine. I'm just not used to feeling this way about someone I met three days ago."

Taehyung blushes fiercely. He didn't expect Jungkook to admit any type of feelings.

"Really?" Taehyung asks. He shakes his head. "I didn't think, um... I thought you didn't really feel anything."

Jungkook hides his blush as his eyes drop, fiddling with his fingers. He hadn't entirely meant to admit his confliction out loud. "I, uh, I don't know. It's like my heart knows what I want before I do."

"That's how it works for humans I guess," Taehyung says. He can't help but reach out and cradle the younger's cheek. "It's not a bad thing though, Kookie."

"I didn't say it was." Jungkook coughs awkwardly and steps back. He dart around Taehyung and out of the bathroom. "I'm gonna grab some breakfast."

"I'll come with you," Taehyung offers without hesitation.

"You really don't have too," Jungkook begins. He searches around for his shirt.

"Please, Kook," Taehyung says. He grabs Jungkook's missing shirt from the floor and offers it to the younger. "Don't shut me out."

Jungkook slowly takes his shirt and nods hesitantly. "Okay."

"If you two don't shut up I will serve you both for breakfast," Jimin grumbles fro underneath the covers. Taehyung looks at him fondly and Jungkook notices how warmly the alpha's smile becomes.

"I shouldn't wear my silver right? It's rude or something?" Jungkook asks quietly. He pulls his shirt over his head.

Taehyung glances at the jewelry conflicted. "I mean... it is but I think they'd understand."

Jungkook bites his lower lip. "I'll leave it."

"Out!" Jimin demands. Both of his mates know the vampire is all bark, but they both still dart out of the room to leave him to rest in peace.