Expect the Unexpected

Jungkook is watching Jin make dinner at the pack house. He and Jimin have been over a lot since they decided to mate, just waiting for Taehyung's rut. Jungkook getting to eat Jin's food all the time is only an added plus. He's been snacking from the fruit bowl on the counter while waiting for dinner. Jin suddenly pauses.

"Jungkook-ah?" he says hesitantly. "Can I ask you a hypothetical question?"

Jungkook pauses, a grape halfway into his mouth. He lowers his hand. "I don't see why not."

"If you... Taehyung explained to you the whole pregnancy thing, right?" Jin puts the utensil in his hand on the counter and he comes closer to Jungkook.

"That he could get me or Jimin knocked up? Yeah it came up," Jungkook answers. "Why?"

"If you were, you know, pregnant, how would you tell him?" Jin asks slowly. He speaks quietly, as if afraid someone might overhear.

Jungkook's hands fly up to cover his mouth, the grape falling from his grasp in the process. "Are you saying-"

"Shh," Jin hisses instantly. "I'm just asking hypothetically."

Jungkook tries desperately to hide his smile and the squeal threatening to come of his mouth. "Well, hypothetically, I'd do it as soon as I knew. Sweetly of course, and maybe have a nice meal afterwords. And the announce to everyone has to be big. And there should be cake."

Jin chuckles at that. Of course Jungkook is thinking about food already.

"I want to know everything by the way," Jungkook continues. His phone rings on the counter. It's Jimin. Why on earth is he calling when he's down the hall? "Hello?"

"Jungkook. Taehyung's room. Now," Jimin says. Jungkook can hears Taehyung muttering in the background but he can't make out any of it.

"What? Why? Dinner's almost ready."

"His cycle is starting, just come here," Jimin says more forcefully.

Jungkook groans loudly as he gets up from the bar stool. "I'll be there in a second."

He hangs up and glances to Jin. "Taehyung's rut started."

"Have fun," Jin says. "Being mated always means awesome sex."

Jungkook scrunches his nose. "Gross hyung."

"Just saying."

Jungkook rolls his eyes as he leaves the kitchen and makes his way to Taehyung's room. He's about to open the door when it suddenly swings open. Taehyung grabs Jungkook and yanks him inside before the human can even process what's happening.

"Jesus Christs!" Jungkook exclaims. He nearly falls on his face, but Taehyung catches him while closing the door at the same time. The wolf captures Jungkook's lips quickly, his hands already roaming his body. Jungkook mumbles against him, "Aggressive much?"

"Sorry," Taehyung says, pulling his lips away. "Excited about this."

Jimin smiles at them both from Taehyung's bed. "I want attention too," the vampire announces.

Taehyung pulls Jungkook with him as he returns to the bed.

"Can I mark you guys first?" Taehyung asks. "I don't want to wait any longer."

"Yes, fine," Jimin says. Taehyung is the most impatient person he knows. "Just hurry up. I'm horny."

Jungkook sits on the bed and kisses Jimin to greet him. Taehyung looks between the two of them. He wishes he could mark them both at the same time, but one of them has to go first. His first thought is Jimin. That way Jungkook won't feel as nervous when it's his turn. But Jimin will recover faster. If Jungkook goes first then he'll be able to relax for a bit longer before they get to the rest of this. Especially since Jungkook will be bitten by Jimin too...

"Taehyung," Jimin says suddenly. "You're thinking too much. Bite Jungkook and I'll bite you. Then we can switch."

Taehyung nods and he crawls over the bed to Jungkook. He looks down at his mate and his heart flutters. God he's been waiting for this, but it makes this moment even more special. Taehyung kisses him gently.

"I'm sorry if this hurts," the wolf says. He slowly moves down to Jungkook's neck, peppering him with kisses as he goes. 

Jimin kisses Taehyung's ear first. He kisses him along his jaw line and down to his throat. He inhales deeply when he reaches his scent gland. He's been dying to bite his mates' neck since the moment he saw them both.

When Taehyung bites Jungkook, the younger feels an instant high. He grabs Taehyung's hair to steady himself as he lets the feeling wash over him. It's euphoric in every way. Electricity rushes through his veins, originating from Taehyung's teeth. 

Jimin doesn't wait long after Taehyung marks Jungkook to mark Taehyung himself. It's the most satisfying feels to feel Taehyung's skin break underneath his fangs as they sink into him. There's a moment when Jimin feels lightheaded from the sudden rush that he experiences. 

Taehyung pulls back and starts licking at Jungkook's neck to heal and soothe the mark, worrying the human may be sore. Jimin does the same, but also enjoys the taste of Taehyung's blood as he does.

Taehyung jumps to Jimin quickly. Jimin smiles, barely having time to brace due to the wolf's eagerness. Taehyung's teeth sink into him and Jimin throws his head back. Jungkook is still trying to catch his breath, but he watches them closely, thankful to have a second before Jimin bites him too.

Jimin chuckles when Taehyung withdraws his teeth and begins to lap at his neck. The punctures are already healing, but a pink scar of Taehyung's teeth are left behind. Taehyung continues to lick him even after it's healed.

"Tae," Jimin giggles. "Taehyung."

The wolf finally stops himself and looks down at the mark he's left behind proudly. "Pretty," he purrs. He ducks back down to kiss Jimin's neck.

"Tae, I need to mark Jungkook," Jimin reminds him. Taehyung hums in acknowledgment and releases the vampire.

Jimin moves over to Jungkook. "Okay?" he asks.

"Yeah," Jungkook answers breathlessly. His neck is still bleed slightly, but Taehyung managed to slow the bleeding with his tongue. Thankfully, werewolves have that ability with their mates.

Jimin licks the blood on Jungkook's neck. It's hard not to groan at the taste. "Can I?"

"Yes hyung," Jungkook says, trying to keep the pleading out of his voice.

Jimin tries to be gentle when he bites down into Jungkook. He's bitten the younger before, but the neck is a more sensitive area. Jungkook latches himself to Jimin's body as the intensity returns. 

"God," Jungkook breathes out. Jimin withdraws and lets Taehyung lick at Jungkook's neck to help his body heal over. Jungkook is too dazed to do much besides lay there.

All Jungkook knows is that he feels complete.