Clearing thoughts

I woke up with a huge headache, and couldn't really move. I took a deep breath then rolled over. My phone was on the charger? I don't remember putting it there. Bree or Jonah probably put it there. I picked it up, 2:30?! Before the accident, I could never really sleep in, my family always wanted me up I guess. Which by the way sucks, because I am not a morning person at all. I stood up, only to fall right back down, from standing up so fast. I started laughing. Man I probably sounded like a crazy person. Oh well. I stood back up again and went to my bathroom. Holy crap I look terrible. My hair was everywhere and I looked like I just woke up from the dead. I used the bathroom and then started walking downstairs. Why is it so quiet? I got to the kitchen, and saw a note on the fridge.

Dear Lexi, We went out for the day, shopping and getting things for the funeral. We're probably going to be out all day so here's some money if you want to order something. Hope you got some good rest. Love, your fam.

Great their out for the entire day? At that second I heard a buzz. It was from CJ. It said "Hey babe, remember our secret. Can't wait to feel your lips. Love your boo." That actually made me gag. What on earth was I thinking when I met this guy? Like I actually am trying to remember. I need to clear my head. All I can think about is who are these people. They all looked so sad. I know I probably shouldn't but the beach is not that bad of a walk. It could give me a chance to clear my thoughts. Everyone's going to kill me, but I think I could really use this. I got dressed and grabbed my back pack, filling it up with my things, and the money they gave me. I wrote a quick note telling them where I was. I locked the house and went through the garage. As I was walking I got a glance at my surf board. I haven't rode that thing in years it feels like. I remember the first time I learned how to surf, my dad taught me. We spent all day at the beach till I got it right. I was the last person in my family to learn, Jonah and Landon kept teasing me that day. A tear went down my cheek. Man I miss him a lot. I took the board off the shelf. I'm probably not going to ride it at all, but maybe it will make me feel better in a way. I ran back in and grabbed my old wet suit. It didn't fit anymore, so I ran to the back of bree's closet. Found it! It actually fit me pretty well. I ran back downstairs, grabbed my board and I was out. The walk wasn't too bad, I definitely regret bringing the serf board with, carrying it the whole way made the walk tiring. I finally got to the beach and made my way to a quiet spot. There weren't many people at all. I sat down and laid my board next to me. closing my eyes, I took a deep breath, breathing in the salty air, and hearing the waves. It actually felt really nice. For once I got to just breathe. Well that ended really soon, when I started getting memories of my dad. Me and him loved going to the beach. When my older siblings started to branch out and create their own lives. My dad didn't really have anyone but me and my mom. This was our thing. I don't even really remember the last time I came out here with my siblings. I miss him so much. I never realized how much I missed him till I came out here. The waves were coming in nice. I stood up and wrapped the band around my foot. I grabbed my board and started walking towards the water. This could go badly, but I guess life is about taking risks. I ran into the water and started pataling out. Once I was far away from shore I sat up on the board and waited for a good wave. It  was so peaceful feeling the water through my fingers. I was finally at peace. I soon saw a wave and started to padel, I held my breath and went under coming back up and standing. The wave was huge and I finally felt it. I felt pure happiness. I had a huge smile on my face and started to scream "Woohooo!" I then jumped off the board before it got too close to shore. I splashed the water, laughing real hard. I had the biggest smile on my face. I looked up at the sky. "Thanks dad, that was a perfect wave." You can say I'm crazy or weird all you want but I know that was my dad. I watched the sun set with a huge smile on my face. I didn't even realize how late it was.  "Oh shoot their gonna kill me." I said out loud. I started packing my stuff up, when I heard a voice. "You know it's kinda weird when people talk to themselves." I turned around to see an egotistical jock. "I guess I'm a weirdo then." I told him with a small smile. He smirked. "How about we talk about this topic over a movie?" the stranger asked very cockily. I just glared at him. "No thanks, but I have a boyfriend." which I still don't even know I thought. "He doesn't have to know." He said with a cheeky smile. "Yeah sorry I'm still gonna pass on that, so will you exuse me I have to go." I told him turning around. "Wait I never got your name?" he yelled after me. "You Never asked." I yelled back and kept walking till he was out of my sight completely. The walk home was a long one, probably because I'm scared to what I'll come home to. I reached the front door and realized no one was there. I ran to the garage, and put my board away. I quickly ran in the house shutting the garage door, on the way in. I ran to the kitchen, seeing my note was still there unread and untouched, I quickly grabbed it and ran upstairs with my bag. I threw the bag on my chair, crumpled the note up and threw it away. I took a quick shower hanging my swimsuit and wet suit up to dry. I put on leggings and a T-shirt, I ran downstairs to get chips and candy, then ran back to my room putting on Netflix and shutting off the lights. Not even 5 mins in the show "Friends" I heard the front door open.