XI - last chapter

"Please Lou, please?" I cry into by past boyfriend's bed sheets. "I still love you to the moon and back."

"Harry, come on," Doris says sitting next to me. "You know how he felt when anyone was late."

"H, come on its time." jay says, wearing a newly purchased floor length blade dress. I sob before pushing myself out of Louis’s old room.

"Don’t forget me, okay?" his voice rings in my ears. "it's asthma, I’ll be okay just help me?" i reach for my drawing book and take out the picture I finished a couple days before... i fold it nice and neatly and secure it in the pocket of my dress pants. I asked jay to put him in his red and black plaid shirt, with a white one underneath and his favorite red pants. "I love you and you are my one. Move on but don't forget about me."

"I’ll never forget you Lou, i can't and i would never."

The drive to the church is in silence. There are many people there that i never met, and we met under the wrong circumstances. Lottie is home watching her three youngest siblings. I have drawn many pictures but the one burning a hole in my pocket is the one i want my love to keep. When we get there, Louis’s coffin is open so that can see his faded tanned skin and his hand in the wooden flowers i got him a couple weeks ago. I’m going to miss his smile, his eyes, and the way he curled up against me and cuddled my chest. I loved the way he said my name, how he trusted me as quickly as he did a how his lips felt on mine. Jay asked me to speak at the ceremony and i don't know what i'm going to say or if i'm going to run away crying.

"Harry," marcel says, placing a hand on my shoulder. "He’ll be okay, just think he'll be perfectly normal and he won't be suffering like he was."

"Harry," Niall says as he, Liam and Zayn make their way up the aisle towards me, the two siblings that cared deeply for their brother, and my brother. They all have tear running down their faces.

"Hi," My voice is shaky and unstable.

"I'm sorry," Zayn says. "We know how much he meant to you. Let's get through this for louis okay?" I nod and put on a forced smile.

"In the memory of Louis Tomlinson, we cherished all the time we were given with this young boy. He died too young, not even deserving this death." the speaker says. "We would like harry styles to come up and say a few words.

I push myself off my seat and make my way towards the stage thing. "Hi, I'm Harry styles and i was blessed to have two months with this boy. I will miss Louis too much because he put a-" My voice cuts off as tears escape my eyes and rush down my face. "He put on a brave face for the time i knew him and he trusted me with all his secrets. I made a promise with him a month ago, and that was to never forget him and I won't. I took time to draw pictures of my boyfriend and the rest of the friends every time I could." I gesture to the eight people sitting in the same row as I was.

The funeral was done about an hour later and i was driven home with Zayn, Niall, Luke, Perrie, Liam, and my brother in Jay's van, while Ernest and Doris rode home with Mark. I am sitting in the passenger seat and Jay is silently crying. Let's just say, Louis leaving us had made us all respect the world.

✖️✖️✖️

I know that it's short but there is going to be an epilogue instead of a sequel like i was thinking and it will explain everyone's reaction.

The epilogue will be up tomorrow or after school on Wednesday.

Like it? Vote and ask questions for a character ask please?